Rig Manage Cabinets

• ... as do many of us, Bill, and with the ability to set a default one that automatically becomes active whenever a DI Profile is selected.

As I've suggested before, it'd be ideal IMHO if a right-click pop-up window containing a custom, choice selection of cabs were available from which alternatives could be chosen should the default not "work" well in any particular instance.

Of course, if cabs were implemented in RM, such a pop-up would be available anyway, you'd think, hopefully containing all the cabs present on one's Kemper, the current folder and even the Rig Exchange itself, all in separate submenus.

I know. Brilliant, eh? LOL

+1

• I have created ---- such request ---- back in February 2016 @billruppert with clear description, how that could work.
    Given the sync thingy @Monkey_Man I think more doable thing would be to have a folder where you would store *.kipr files with cab profiles and then after clicking on the cabinet column, you would have a list populated with all cabinets. Off course it would be good to have the categorized and all that stuff, but let's see if we can get at least that. I keep my fingers crossed Nicky on this. I am having quite big library of cabs and you know, turning that knob kills my creativity ;)

• Agreed Brother Skocz.

Got hundreds in the KPA and many thousands on the 'puter, with no plans to convert and audition them all 'cause there're just so many and as you say, it's a PITA to even contemplate scrolling through and auditioning them, noting favourites and doing the USB-stick tango as I gradually chip away at the task of singling out the good ones.

Having them all in one, clearly-readable place where the full names are visible, such as would be the case in RM, is the green light I'm waiting for in order to begin the process.