Sounds silly, but something I've only just started diving into today...

• Is really using the EQ section. I always found profiles I liked, and just kinda kept them *mostly* as is, with a few little tweaks here and there, but I've radically EQ'd a few profiles today and had pretty pleasing results. I always had this kinda mental thing that I was gonna make it sound more fake the more I EQ'd it but it's actually yielded some pretty great results. How ridiculous is it that I only just started doing that 15 months later?

I was also messing quite a bit with Definition and Clarity parameters. Anything else I should really play with to potentially tweak more to my liking?

• Tweak to your heart's content man , a profile even if it sounds the tits still could require tweaking for your specifics . There is no shame only fun . the defenition parameter just replicates a tube screamer imo whilst keeping more of the lower dynamics that can be lost .

• Is really using the EQ section. I always found profiles I liked, and just kinda kept them *mostly* as is, with a few little tweaks here and there, but I've radically EQ'd a few profiles today and had pretty pleasing results. I always had this kinda mental thing that I was gonna make it sound more fake the more I EQ'd it but it's actually yielded some pretty great results. How ridiculous is it that I only just started doing that 15 months later?

I was also messing quite a bit with Definition and Clarity parameters. Anything else I should really play with to potentially tweak more to my liking?

I think many of us have gone through the same slow realisation :)

• ... and I'm even more guilty I reckon! Haven't touched EQ yet apart from the stack, nor have I adjusted anything in the Cab block... ever! 18 months. Kinda shows how great this thing can sound with minimal or no tweaking.

Been happy so far with the amp parameters; so much can be achieved there and besides that, I intend to leave EQ adjustments to to the mixing process. Yes, I know things can be achieved that would be impossible in a DAW tone-wise by EQ'ing pre-amp-stack, but I'd rather go "simpler / more-organic" as my default M.O.

• A tweak hint to have fun:
    I join a live gig from a colleage of mine and i was blown away from his live sound with the kpa.
    He uses a marshall hot rod from andy (TAF) and i looked at his main rig.
    Surprise, he uses the lead booster in front of the amp with tone at 5.0 and boost on 1,5. i tried a jcm 800 profile with a mesa boogie 2x12 cab from deadlight studio and setted the leadboost like my colleage does.
    Awesome sound! Ah, and he uses a eq in stompslot x. No eq, he uses only the low cut at prox. 100 and the high cut at prox. 7500.
    Fat!!!

• I recently got my hands on a cute little Amplifire for home use and maybe as a backup for the Kemper (even though I cannot think of a possible scenario where the Kemper might fail). The little bastard can emulate some pretty good tones, but it is very time consuming trying different IRs, amp models, and tweaking this and that. Using my Kemper exclusively for a long time made me almost forget how to tweak an amp. It was by pure accident I discovered that my old Silver Jubilee needed to have treble at 9 o'clock to get that great meaty sound, while I scratched my head for months wondering why it sounded like ass with everything at 12 o'clock... I actually had an amp tech to check it out as well (a very embarrassing, but valuable lesson). But even after that I rarely tweak the Kemper unless I use a cab with T75s; then I have to boost the mid range quite a bit. Using Top Jimi's merged 1968 Plexi profiles with a H30 loaded cab and a Gibson SG is simply a very inspiring and fun experience! Can't wait to power up my Kemper again tomorrow and try his new Brown Sound-profiles, really doubt they will require any tweaking either :D