Kemper just started sounding like Fret buzz

• Sorry to hear that. This is a bit concerning because I also think it's a software issue, even if we're to presume that one of the outputs crapped out, still the other should work in case of a hardware issue but hoping for the lesser of the two problems, a software issue that isn't fixed by a hardware reset, that's baffling,

• Dead sure this is a software issue. Hopefully Mothership is able to pinpoint the problem and provide a patch to fix it.

It may be, I wouldn't know.
    Just curious though, if you and others are using the same software, why would everybody not have the problem?

With that reasoning wouldn't a reinstall correct it?

Once again, I do not know but my basic knowledge makes me question this.
    I understand different configurations could make a difference but it worked before and I went back down to bare bones and it still does it.

• It may be, I wouldn't know.Just curious though, if you and others are using the same software, why would everybody not have the problem?

With that reasoning wouldn't a reinstall correct it?

Once again, I do not know but my basic knowledge makes me question this.
    I understand different configurations could make a difference but it worked before and I went back down to bare bones and it still does it.

Could be a firmware corruption only affecting a small amount of units. There's been one other complaint about similar behaviour. Just because it hasn't affected everyone doesn't mean it isn't there. After all, Mothership appears to have missed it as well.

• The best thing to do is open a separate support ticket so the issue can be tracked correctly in their systems at Kemper. I am sure they monitor how many support tickets are created with the same issue, but I doubt they monitor and count the posts in the various threads here.

Yeah, I will do so.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Anybody else from the States feel they were going to play email tag with support?

I am 6 hrs behind Germany so by the time I receive an email I cant get back to them until towards the end of their day.