RM sync and performance troubles. Help! Lots of probs here...

• Hi Everyone,
    Updated RM recently and auto updated KPA to latest Public Beta too. All this went swimmingly. The Beta seems pretty good to me.
    However my PC did a windows up date this week too.
    Have tried syncing my KPA with rig manager this morning to shift a few performance slots around and upload to my KPA, but RM is not showing my KPA or any of the rigs/performances on it.
    I have a gig tonight so really want to sort it quick.
    I could shunt the all around on the profiler but this takes ages.
    Any advice?
    I will put in for a support ticket but it's the weekend. The KPA team need their down time!
    Many thanks
    Pre-Amp ?(

• I've now tried exporting to a folder on my PC then importing back into RM folder that I want the performance in. RM keeps saying 'Only Profiler content can be imported. This is profiler content. It is a performance Kipr file.
    Getting a tad frustrated now. I see manual performance shifting looming it's time consuming head.
    Any ideas please.
    Pre-Amp ?(

• Have tried copying within RM and now it's not copied into the right slots. Everything is a mess and I have so little time to sort out.
    Not a happy bunny at the mo.
    RM is not working as it should. This is messing me up big time.
    Pre-Amp

• Well Ladies and Gents,
    Finally got all my performance slots sorted manually. Had to make a copy of all performances on the profiler then copy and paste each rig into the correct slot manually storing each one!
    What a joy.
    At least the Kemper has this capability, I really would have been in trouble if not.
    Perhaps I did something wrong initially, but RM won't let me copy and paste performances from the profiler into folders in Local library. When I try to copy slots from one performance to another. The names move but the rigs get jumbled. Hence the manual, unplugged from RM shift about.
    Be warned... It's not always straight forward this Kemperite life.
    Still love my Kemper though.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp :S

• Dear @paults and nightlight.
    Many thanks for the replies. I was getting a bit stressed yesterday! Gig went off well. KPA behaved itself and sounded as awesome as always.
    Switching was really quick and the led switching made a big difference to me.
    When I get some proper time to go back into RM I'll set up a sub folder and try to paste performances into it.
    I thought the was what I tried to do, but I was in a hurry. I wasn't helped by having a stinking cold and a majorly busy work week.
    Anyway, as I said the manual shuffle about worked so no major harm just a bit of stress.
    Hey ho!
    Thanks again.
    Pre-Amp :)