Top Jimi: "Brown Sound" Pack is Out Now

• Hi guys!

Just for fun, recently bought a photo camera and took a momment to see how it records video XDD
    Top Jimi´s 1984 VH profile, thanks again JImi, this profile rocks!

Cheers,
    - G.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Soon we'll probably going to add ain't talking bout love in our setlist ... which profile should I use ? and which FX need to activated (in case they are already "baked in the rig ?

thx

ps : currently only use topjimi's profiles , imho better then the mbritt ones , use merged versions of the uberschall , medium blackface , acdc an SS friedman packs , couldn't be happier ;) thx Jimi

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Soon we'll probably going to add ain't talking bout love in our setlist ... which profile should I use ? and which FX need to activated (in case they are already "baked in the Rig?

Use the VH1 profile and engage the flanger in the Effects section for the four notes at the end of the intro riff before it repeats. For true authenticity, you need to have a short slap back tape-style delay before the Stack, too.

Edit : Pete Thorn made a video on YouTube about how to set up the delay before the amp.

• have a look in my delay thread
    Share your new delay settings

Read the first post and than go to post 76 . You can check out how it sounds in front of the amp and you can download the fx preset by using the link to my dropbox. Maybe you find more interessting delays there.

Have fun.

Sam is absolutly right, our first try was a delay behind the amp but it has to placed in front, and yes, the vh1 is the right profile

• How is the file named ? can't seem to find it in the effects pool ...

gr

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Ash

I bought kemper because I saw top jimi brown sound review.

I thought “it’s impossible to have the same sound!”

O was wrong!!!