Pushing 3 years

• +1 post. And yes, a retirement package off the guitars...

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Inthrutheout. For me Kemper was also game changer. Maybe not at the beginning, but when I learnt how to use it well.
    I've taken the route of digital gear long time ago and pulled the trigger on KPA after seeing "Marshall Golub" and "KPA ve Recto"videos. Well I did the same for all other digital toys I had. But until that Kemper this didn't work.
    After 4.5 years I still enjoy turning the power knob and simply strum E chord and improvise a bit. I really like how it responds to articulation and recently with the @eljodons profiles I enjoy it even more.
    Have a good time and enjoy music.

• Thanks for the story. Yeah, many of us have realized stardom is not going to visit us. And don't worry about playing fast, since there is always someone faster round the corner!!!! When my vibrato sucks I feel the same! Good luck with the Kemper's artifacts. I am a bit alert myself. Cross fingers!

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• The kemper is truely an amazing unit, going on 3 years myself,Just sold the Bad Cat, Friedman PT, Mesa mini rec, and the 64 deluxe,, but I Still have them,,Ha !!!! so nice to have some cash in the bank,,,
    Its Crazy!!!!! just picked up the Top Jimi Brown sound pack,, Even an old war dog like myself gets to sound like Eddie,
    Every time I get a little "GAS" I just pick up a new amp Profile, and I am a very Happy, Happy man, for the price of a cup of coffee ,, 1 min on pay pal , a little download, and a brand new amp is here,, in my studio,,
    I am in and out of a gig in under 15 min, and thats all set up and ready to play, It all fits on my cart,
    BUT most importantly, the sound guys LOVE ME,, all I ever used to get was,,, "turn down ,,your killing the front row",,,,, now its, "hey man, can you turn up a little,, it sounds great"
    We live in very cool times,,
    Thank you kemper team,,( my very bad back thanks you as well)