RM 1.6 Copy Paste Problem

• In some Cases its not possible to copy and paste
    or drag and drop from one folder to another,
    theres always 1 Rig which is not copied , when trying to copy it seperately
    a popup says its only possible to copy profiler content, but this surely is a rig
    after restarting RM the same rig could be copied flawlessly to the folder :?:

• Hi,
    I couldn't copy or paste any performances from my profiler into RM on Saturday, let alone arrange them in RM to adjust performance order and the slots within performances. Had to do it all manually on the profiler as I had a gig.
    @paults said it's not possible to paste a performance directly to All Performances in Local Library but you must first set up a sub folder then try.
    I thought I had tried to paste to a sub folder but got the same failed message about profiler content.
    I opened up a support ticket.
    When I get time to have another look at the KPA with my PC attached, I'll see if I can get it to work.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

• Yes
    I am aware of that. It's just that I had the same message regarding copying content across. Performances and rigs in slots. None of it would copy, and when the KPA finally appeared in RM after re-installation and I tried to re-order the slots and performances with it, RM messed them all up, names rigs and all and sundry.
    So, the common link is the content message but the effect for me was far wider.
    Hope you get the issue sorted soon.
    Kind regards
    Pre-Amp