axefx and di amp profiles added..

• ok,so ive spent a few weekends doing some profiling and testing.both with amps (DI) and the axefx (no cabs,power amps on).

search "TP" on rig exchange
    pay no attention to whatever is listed other than the names, there all DI profiles with no cabnets. i'm new and just figured all that out.

axefx stuff
    5153 stealth blue channel.
    5153 s blue with el34's (you can change the tubes in the axefx)
    cameron atomina
    vh4 channels 3 and 4
    cameron ccv

amps (all DI) all amps i run through a marshall slant with v30's in bottom and celestion g12-65's (old 80's ones)in the top and eq'ed to taste before profiling.
    mesa trem-o-verb orange and red channels
    cameron old bitch bright switch off or middle structure switch to the right
    friedman jj sat switch off

the jj and the old bitch are amps i built.just thought i'd share.

let me know what you think.help me fine tune my DI setup !!!

• please re-tag these Profiles

Again new here not sure how to redo them

Use the Information window right-of-screen in Rig Manager to alter the info in the various fields after selecting the profiles in the list. You can do this on the Kemper but it'll be much easier and quicker to edit the fields on the Rig Exchange copies first due to the big screen and keyboard-entry option. You can also use a USB keyboard plugged into the Kemper if you'd prefer to edit the originals thereon.

If you choose to make the edits in RM, I'm guessing you may need to hit "Store" in order to save the changes you make onto your Kemper, then erase the existing Rigs on the Exchange and re-upload the edited ones.

• I don't really see the problem with the tagging or understand why its an issue Don.There have been and still are lots of un-tagged amps in the RE. There are also clones in there that are tagged as something else I think....

• For example , if a friend gives me an obviously old amp without a name but tells me its a Fender and I profile it , should I tag it as a Fender?

This is a question by the way , I'm def not trying to start an argument !

• For example , if a friend gives me an obviously old amp without a name but tells me its a Fender and I profile it , should I tag it as a Fender?

This is a question by the way , I'm def not trying to start an argument !

It seems like simple courtesy to me.

I'm guessing everyone who is looking for rigs wants to know specifically what they are downloading, before looking at all the tags.

Using your example: If you don't know what you are profiling, call it something like "Fender?" (with the question mark) Or, call it "Mystery Amp" :) Needless to say, though, you could post a picture of any amp online, and get positive identification in minutes.

But, if someone is profiling modelling gear/plugins/sansamp/whatever, it seems to me like the rig title should reflect that information. There are many people who are specifically looking for rigs of that kind of gear. They would want to know, by reading the title. There are many people who only want amp profiles. They would also like to know, by looking at the title.

• I don't really see the problem with the tagging or understand why its an issue Don.

The Rig Exchange should be very clear about what has been profiled.
    If one should choose to profile a modeler, this should be indicated clearly - if possible in the name of the Profile.
    It's about consistency and easily accessible information for the user.

• I'd appreciate anything you can upload, mate, as long as they're not DI Profiles, which I just don't use.

EDIT: @paults' post reminded me of how selfish my comment must've looked. It goes without saying, tpruitt, that everything you upload will be used, and even loved, by someone, perhaps many!

• Ok what am I doing wrong.
    I'm on a Mac.
    Using rig manager I'm not seeing anywhere to change the Marshall v30 to DI or really anyway of changing anything other than guitar or bass.

On the kemper I can change the name but how do I change it to DI so it shows up as DI on rig exchange?