VoiceLive3 and SetListMaker Controls Kemper Profiler

• These are the steps in SetListMaker:

• Under Settings (Einstellungen) choose Midi Devices and add the KPA on the choosen midi channel
      Now you have access to the KPA via midi
    • Now you have to create the Midi Presets. In a Midi Preset you have to set which Performance and Slot you want.
      E.g. you name the Midi Preset "Performance 1 Slot 1" you have to Set under Program Changes:
      MSB: <empty> LSB: 0 Program: 0
      "Performance 1 Slot 2" you have to set
      MSB: <empty> LSB: 0 Program: 1
      and so on...
    • After creation of all Midi Presets you can assign in each song, which Midi preset should be fired after calling the song.

If you assing in a song the BPM you have to switch on in the general setting the option "Send Midi Beat Clock".

Hope that helps!

• So far, so good.
    But how can it be managed that the SetlistMaker shows/realize the actual song if I choose a song directly in the Kemper or via Remote?

• Hope that helps!

I'm shure it will help :thumbup:
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    I understand making a MIDI Preset.

At the moment I am looking why not all 69 Mp3-Files I added in the win version are not transfered to the android tablet.
    Tomorrow I will call the support of Bandhelper.
    And I can ask in German :)

But how can it be managed that the SetlistMaker shows/realize the actual song if I choose a song directly in the Kemper or via Remote?

As far I consider it is not possible in this way. The Bandhelper seems not able to be able read an follow MIDI-Instruction.

• Thats what I‘m afraid of. In the midi protocoll of my BandHelper there are received commands which were sent by the Kemper.
    But BandHelper does not interpret these commands.