VoiceLive3 and SetListMaker Controls Kemper Profiler

• Hi
    here is a video about my live setup.
    Skip to 2:50 if you don't wanna hear my bla bla.
    Sorry I am no native spkeaker...

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Peter

• Add Midi Presets - e.g. one for a Kemper Clean Profile:
    MSB is empty, LSB: 0, and Program: 5
    Midi Preset "KPA Clean" calls with Program 5 the Kemper Performance 2 with Slot 1:

[Blocked Image: http://franz-muc.info.www218.your-server.de/uploads/Bilder/SLM_MidiPreset.PNG]

Now you can choose in your songs midi presest:

[Blocked Image: http://franz-muc.info.www218.your-server.de/uploads/Bilder/SLM_MidiSong.PNG]

Let me know if you need more informations.

• Does anyone use setlist maker, a Wireless Midi Interface anderen the Kemper Remote together? So ist want to know if its possible to Go through the setlist on the setlist maker by the Up and down Buttons on the Remote? So that i can Chose the Songs on the Tablet or on the Remote.

• Assume you press on the remote the up button, the kemper should send a midi pc or cc to the ipad and SLM must catch this midi event e.g. to select the next song.
    I don't know if the kemper send a midi event out in this case and I don't have a remote.
    Maybe you can use the app midi monitor to check if something is coming in.

Have a look also at: To control Set List Maker with a MIDI device
    on:
    http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/…rials/remote_control.html
    HTH.

• Subscribed :!:

Thank you for this series of useful information.
    I'm still searching for a Bluetooth to MIDI solution for my Win10 Surface Tablet.

The latest Win10 version is supposed to be equipped with MIDI implication.

• It seems Quicco Sound mi.1 is working with windows 10

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks, it's probably worth taking a closer look at. :)

Right now I'm fighting with BandHelper for enlightenment on a Android Tablet.
    The Win Version seems only working via the internet browser. But the Inputs will be synchronized on the tablet.

Edited once, last by Sharry ().

External Content youtu.be

What do I have to set in the Kemper to send midi commands with the Quicco mi.1 to Setlist Maker?
    How can I make the Kemper send midi commands, f.e. changing from performance 1 to performance 2?
    My mi.1 does not send this changings (f.e. made with the remote) to Setlist Maker.
    The other way around (Setlist Maker to mi.1 in the Kemper) is not a problem.

• Thanks, it's probably worth taking a closer look at. :)
    Right now I'm fighting with BandHelper for enlightenment on a Android Tablet.
    The Win Version seems only working via the internet browser. But the Inputs will be synchronized on the tablet.

Yes I think also bandhelper on windows is only for editing stuff with the browser. I am still working with SetListMaker but will try it in the near future.

• I'll check when I'm OFF TOMORROW, but I'm thinkin it's a setting in SetList Maker for receiving

I'm still not quite sure what you want to achieve or change in SetList Maker by sending to it from the Kemper ?(

It‘s very simple:
    I want to change performances via Setlist Maker.
    And:
    I want to change performances via Kemper Remote and making the Setlist Maker show the (via Remote) selected performance in the setlist as the actual selected (and played) song.

• Yes I think also bandhelper on windows is only for editing stuff with the browser. I am still working with SetListMaker but will try it in the near future.

The windows version is live not possible (seldom a WLAN at the venue)
    I have finished my first song list including the midi backings (converted to mp3) for the DUO I play.
    The editing is easier in windows as my whole source files are on the PC.
    Now the system seems to synchronize the datas on my tablet via WLAN.

Tomorrow I will check how to send the backing mp3 via blootooth from tablet to an audio adapter in the mixer.
    With my windows tablet it is no problem so I do not expect so much troubles with the android tablet.

The bandmaker can not send song events like a sequenzer via MIDI.
    But it's written that it can send Midi Settings (CC etc. ) - hopefully also via bluetooth .
    I have to learn how and what hardware I have to buy. (maybe the Quicco) :)

I wonder why I'm doing this to myself with such an age.
    But probably because I was a little crazy also when I was younger. ^^

• I'm still a bit confused! Are you trying to see what songs are using a givin performance?

No, I will send CC-Commands to the Kemper and to the digital mixer when I chose one song of the setlist.
    How to do I will investigate.
    The Midi command itself are quite clear and documented.