Kemper power rack incoming ...

• Hi , hopefully my brand new kemper power rack will be arriving this week ... a few questions

- are all posted profiles pure amp profiles or do they also include fx ?
    - Any recommendations regarding how to dive into this journey ? where to start ?
    - I'm planning on buying a remote as well but what makes the mission pedal so special compared to other pedals ? pot value ? linear ?

Thx

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Rig Exchange profiles are likely to include FX, but you can turn them off,modify them, replace them with other FX.

I suggest starting with the Factory Content - the rigs that come with the KPA, and the downloadable Profile Packs. Then, find any specific sounds you need from the 8400+ rigs on Rig Exchange, and from Commercial Profilers.

In my opinion, the only thing special about the Mission pedal is the green color. If you want to use it just as a wah, the shorter pedal throw will give you a traditional feel, but it is too short for morph, expression, pitch, volume use.

• thx guys ,

another thing : so direct profiles are cab-less , merged are amp + cab seperate , normal profiles combined but all-in-one ... the pure cab feature will "distract" the cab from the normal profiles !

I've got some paid IR's from fat lazy cabs, i can store these in the kemper ? and the kemper will recognize these as cabs ? its in the kemper format !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• See an excellent answer HERE

• Welcome, Roeffel!

I agree with Paul's suggestion - start with the factories, then fire up Rig Manager and knock yourself out on the 8 500 Rigs on the Exchange, and then if you're still not satisfied, take a look at the commercial offerings.

Above all, have fun and remember that you're in the A League™ now, brother!