Effects lock function controlled by midi

• Hi, among the future upgrades of our Kemper I would love to see the possibility to control by midi the lock function at least for the effects section.
    I think this could be done using midi CC... and in my opinion this feature would make the effect management much more flexible during live shows.
    For example, with locked effects it would be possible to use program changes for different amp sounds with the same effects.... and whenever You need for instance a specifical delay, just unlock the effects section with Your midi pedalboard and recall a with program change the delay You need.
    What is Your opinion?

• That might not work the way you would like it to work:

if you could do that, and you unlocked the effects to use a rig with a different delay, all of that rig's effects would be locked when you locked the effects again.

Let's say I saved a preset nr. 1 with the effects I want to lock for all my rigs....If I need a different effect combination I could unlock the effects and recall the program change I need for a specific song; then I could go back to my preset nr. 1, so that all the effect I want to lock are re-loaded, and then lock again.

This can be actually done with the Kemper panel but is not practical during a live show,should it be possible with a midi pedalboard things would be much easier.

• Let's say I saved a preset nr. 1 with the effects I want to lock for all my rigs....If I need a different effect combination I could unlock the effects and recall the program change I need for a specific song; then I could go back to my preset nr. 1, so that all the effect I want to lock are re-loaded, and then lock again.

You could just save one Rig for each song? Or you could organize this in performance mode - but messing with the locking from MIDI during program changes etc. sounds like a recipe for mess.

• You could just save one Rig for each song? Or you could organize this in performance mode - but messing with the locking from MIDI during program changes etc. sounds like a recipe for mess.

Really? It does not seem a messy solution to me... at least if the user knows what he's doing.
    Using a rig per song or performance mode does not give the same results; I don't know if this request is feasible technically, but I still think that the profiler would benefit a lot in terms of flexibility from this solution.