WahPedal to Vol function not working with MIDI

• Hi guys

I have a bit of a dilemma using the wah to volume function in OS 4.0.6 (just finally updated)

If I use the pedal socket on the back of the KPA with the mode set to “wah pedal", and the “WahPedal>Vol” soft button checked in system menu page 13, my pedal operates the wah function when I have it enabled in a rig, and controls volume when the wah is disabled or not present….exactly how it should work and exactly how it worked in OS 3

If I now use a MIDI pedal with the pedal transmitting CC#01 (verified by page 13), the wah operates correctly but when the wah is disabled or not present, the pedal does nothing…..in OS 3 it would now control volume as expected.

What is even stranger if I plug into the pedal socket on the rear of the KPA, it operates normally, then if I use a MIDI pedal with CC#01, it operates normally until I change rig. Even if I change back to the rig that it worked in before it no longer changes the volume.

Just fyi, my Volume Pedal Settings in the rig menu are set as unlocked, WahPedal to Vol is checked and location and range are set properly.

This sounds like a bug to me or perhaps there’s a MIDI setting I am missing…however it all worked fine until I went to 4.0.6

Any one got any insight…..I tried searching the forum but there are 50 pages of threads that mention Volume to wah.

Thanks guys. Still enjoying my KPA after nearly 3 years.

• Good call Paul.

I went up to the latest release and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Got a bit worried when the toaster froze at the end of the update...several minutes went by with just the startup screen.....had to shut down and start again but it's ok now.
    I do like the ability to update via RM....made me realize how much I dislike plugging in the flat USB connector on a thumb drive....never know for sure if it's the right way around ;)