OS 5.0 Experiences thread

• Unintended load of another Output Preset could be one explanation

This could be true in theory, but I don't have but one Output Preset and never touch my KPA during the gig. I will try turning the Browse knob as suggested if this problem should recur, though I strictly use Performance mode during gigs.

Thanks as always Burkard.

Gary ô¿ô

• @OneEng1 to create a ticket simply you can send an email to [email protected] or use online form at https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

• something I noticed today and yesterday, and I'm not sure if it's a 5.0 thing but...

In a high gain profile ,
    With a green scream or recti shaper etc.
    As I'm chugging along I sometimes would turn off the stomps to hear more precisely their affect on the profile

And that's when I noticed a temporary spike in direct mix sound
    It's very obvious at first and then it seems the Kemper "realigned " itself and it was gone and back to normal.
    Now, sometimes, I do have about 0.5-1.0 direct mix in my profiles but, I noticed this happens even when it's at Zero. Also, for those who do a similar amount of dry direct sound in their profiles ,know, that, that amount is barely even noticeable. SO, to clarify , this anomaly I'm describing sounds like
    When I'm playing and hold a chord,
    disable a dist stomp,
    the very next 3-5 strikes of the strings have a direct sound level of 4.5 or higher.
    In other words, it sounds like somebody cranked up the direct mix while I was playing and then turned it way back down or off. Hope this made sense. Chairs!!! :thumbup:

• Please send a mail to support describing this :)