OS 5.0 Experiences thread

• I too only this morning got the chance to update due to gigs. WOW!! You Kemper team are amAzing!! I've only begun to scratch the surface and obviously I'm even more in love with my Kemper than ever, wouldn't trade it for the world. Congrats to the greatest development team on the planet! (I officially no longer miss my old Strymon Timeline). Thank you Thank you!

I think a new thread devoted to people's favorite delay presets or customized settings would be fantastic if someone wants to start one.

Back to it... and to be inspired anew.

Gary ô¿ô

• First time recording anything with the Kemper, these delays sound nice. Apologies in advance for the rawness I just plugged and played...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not at all! Like yourself; would definitely appreciate the other options the H9 Max has to offer... Just a matter of picking one up sometime and scratching said itch! Appreciate your insight :)

• These delays are great!

Using the preset "DLY Dual Chrystal 3" with the HOLD function:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can someone please give me a step-by-step process of how to install the new delays? I've followed the instructions that came with the new firmware release, but either they're incomplete, or I'm missing something.

I've updated to firmware 5.0, so I'm all set there. I've downloaded the new delay pack. I've tried copying all the delays and putting them into my "shared" folder on my USB stick. That didn't work. I tried creating a "stomp" folder on USB stick like a post earlier in this thread suggested, and that didn't work either. The only options I get when I insert my USB stick (to the front of my KPA) and hit the "external storage" button, is to either format, or backup/restore.

Thanks!

• I can´t edit performances names + taggs via Rigmanager anymore.
    I had the same issue with a few 4.2 betas too and was in contact with support.
    My problem was solved with 4.2 release...now with the 5.0 Beta - again same problem.

Anyone else has that too?

I'm having trouble saving performances, RM is swooping rigs around again when I try to save.
    Cut and paste on the profiler itself, seems to be the only reliable way to do it at the moment.

• @OhG, I copied the entire folder of delay presets (unzipped, of course) to the Shared folder, so the folder structure on my USB stick was:

[USB stick root] \ Shared \ New Delays Demonstration Preset Pack \ [51 .kipr files]

When I plugged it in, one of the options was "Import". There was no more to it; no idea why it doesn't work for you.