BT King - please come visit!

• Hi,

I got my nickname Backing Track King over at The Gear Page from producing a lot of original tunes and backing tracks.

At first I was scared of posting my music but as people seemed to like my tunes, downloaded the backing tracks like crazy and encouraged me to write/record/produce/post more I did that. One year I challenged myself to writa and post one new tune and BT every week for a year. I almost made it. I posted 51 weeks out of 52 so I'm still OK with that. :D

These days with a day job, family and my own company doing quite well I don't have as much time as I would like to compose I do once maybe every month. Now I obviously use the Kemper for all guitar tracks. Will start trying to record my bass tracks with it as well.

If you want to check out some tunes and download some BTs in varying styles please visit BT King.

Comments are welcome!

Cheers,

Mats N

• I love your backing tracks :)
    The backing track from eloquent elephant is even #1 in my iTunes playcounter :D

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar