Share your new delay settings

• Thanks Frank for your work. I downloaded the preset, loaded in onto USB, imported (KPA displaying success message) - but can't find this preset, as stupid it may sound.
    It is not at the letter F - "FOR SKOCZY TRIPLETS". I renamed the preset to "DLY U FOR SKOCZY TRIPLETS - 2016-11-12 11-13-33.kipr" imported again (with success) and it is not anywhere under DLY presets section. Any idea?

Should I add that I imported your GILBERT ECHO preset and it is there...

• Thanks Frank for your work. I downloaded the preset, loaded in onto USB, imported (KPA displaying success message) - but can't find this preset, as stupid it may sound.It is not at the letter F - "FOR SKOCZY TRIPLETS". I renamed the preset to "DLY U FOR SKOCZY TRIPLETS - 2016-11-12 11-13-33.kipr" imported again (with success) and it is not anywhere under DLY presets section. Any idea?

Should I add that I imported your GILBERT ECHO preset and it is there...

The best idea is to load it as a rig. Its not a preset ;) its a complete rig with all settings

• Have missed 6kB size of kipr file. Me is monkey this time.Works perfectly Frank @Eltzejupp! But I just disengaged DIST there.
    Thanks, I owe you a bottle ;)

I added the tube screamer to get a little crisp with my pu.
    The sound in the soundcloud file seems that he uses a vox ac 30 with a little gain like a typical u2 sound. Log the settings and change the amp and choose a cab (just for a try).

• Thanks for all your hard work Frank! I loaded everything and did some testing and auditioning. Sadly, I am not sure I will ever exploit the full potential of all these delays but at least now I have some good places to start from.

Kudos to Paul for that clean reverb profile!

• Thanks for all your hard work Frank! I loaded everything and did some testing and auditioning. Sadly, I am not sure I will ever exploit the full potential of all these delays but at least now I have some good places to start from.

Kudos to Paul for that clean reverb profile!

Not at all. You are right, there a millions of sounds in these parameters. It takes some time to dive in.....

• Where is my thread here in "active themes"? Over 200 posts and it's gone?

I presume the algorithm looks at the frequency of posts in the last X days, because I've noticed that "OS 5 Experience thread" also disappeared from that top.
    On the main topic: thanks for the delays, I'm learning to play U2 songs based on your work!

• I've downloaded the "Angel Harp" preset. If I listen to this preset using rig manager preview mode everthing works fine and I hear the harmonic delay effect. If I store it to the KPA there is no sound. If I turn off delay I hear sound but of course without harmonic delay effect. Turning on delay again: no sound. In the delay module I see "looper". I can not edit the module. Does anyone know what's going on?

• I've downloaded the "Angel Harp" preset. If I listen to this preset using rig manager preview mode everthing works fine and I hear the harmonic delay effect. If I store it to the KPA there is no sound. If I turn off delay I hear sound but of course without harmonic delay effect. Turning on delay again: no sound. In the delay module I see "looper". I can not edit the module. Does anyone know what's going on?

I assume that this is not a released version for the delay.
    If a looper preset is on and an external device is not connected than the KPA-Signal is muted.
    The KPA do not know what type of external device is connected and expect a proceeded signal at the return. Mute would be legal signal e.g. from a tuner. (No matter if this would be senseful)

• I understand but why can I hear the harmonic delay effect only in rig manager preview mode? In preview mode the delay unit shows "loop" en I have no loop connected. Still I can hear the effect? So far so good. If I store the rig that is in preview mode on the KPA I can not hear the effect? How can there be a difference in preview mode and stored mode?

• I understand but why can I hear the harmonic delay effect only in rig manager preview mode? In preview mode the delay unit shows "loop" en I have no loop connected. Still I can hear the effect? So far so good. If I store the rig that is in preview mode on the KPA I can not hear the effect? How can there be a difference in preview mode and stored mode?

Cant find a profile called Angel Harp on RM

• Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    I can listen to the rigs from Ruppert with the rig manager,
    but if I store the rig, there is no sound from the Kemper.
    That' s a pity because the rigs sound really good.
    Maybe someone can help ?
    Matt