Share your new delay settings

• Just a guess -I can not try now. (My Kemper is already packed in my car, ready to drive to rehearsal.)

What about a try to connect a cable from DIRECT OUT/SEND to RETURN INPUT as you normally have to do with an external effect device?

• Just a guess -I can not try now. (My Kemper is already packed in my car, ready to drive to rehearsal.)

What about a try to connect a cable from DIRECT OUT/SEND to RETURN INPUT as you normally have to do with an external effect device?

Hi, you can do whatever you want, you cant store these rigs with this delays. They are placed in loop and i thought these delays are delays which are done with a beta tester fw. However they can put this delays in a loop (here distortion loop!). Do you remind the first pop of of a new delay month ago? Nobody had a new delay and there was one rig on rm which sounds like the crystal delay and you couldnt store it on the kpa.
    I think it's one of the missing delays which will come up with a later fw and than it arrives under DLY.
    Or, it's a big bug that this delay arrives under distortion loop ;)

• They are made using a private beta firmware, I think. Wasn't it one of the commercial sellers that uploaded a freebie to the Rig Exchange featuring one of the new delays, before 5.0 was out? That showed up as a Loop Stomp too, as I recall.

• They are made using a private beta firmware, I think. Wasn't it one of the commercial sellers that uploaded a freebie to the Rig Exchange featuring one of the new delays, before 5.0 was out? That showed up as a Loop Stomp too, as I recall.

I'd bet money that's the issue Sam

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another approach to Ballerina.
    The patch was too "cloudy" using Crystal delay, so I did another version.
    Seems more acurate now.

I'm using Paults Clean Vibrolux, but even with "STACK" turned off sounds cool.

Since Eventide H3000 uses dual/delay dual pitch, here we go.

https://drive.google.com/open?…qbontAmxz8YTRaWXhHc0Q4YnM

Or manually:

Insert "Chromatic Pitch'" into "MOD" slot

Voice 1 Picth: 9
    Voice 2 Pitch: 5
    Detune: 0
    Voice Balance: 0
    Mix: -10%
    Ducking: 0
    Volume: 0
    Stereo: 180º

Insert "Two Tap Delay" into "DELAY" slot

Mix: 100/100%
    Delay Time 1: 180ms
    Delay 2 Ratio: 50%
    Low Cut: 20.6 hz
    High Cut: 33488.1 hz
    Reverse Mix: 0
    Stereo: 200%
    Modulation: 0
    Flutter Intensity: 0
    Flutter Rate: 0
    Grit: 0
    Swell: 0
    Smear: 0
    Chorus: 3.0

• I was sharing my Delaysettings for subtile dynamic delay for a forum member. so i can share it here too if ther is an interest.
    i was just sharing a crappy video from my Iphone. it was laying in my knee when i played so it was to much stringtone from my guitar. but you can hear what the delay consept. I was trying to copy my Dynamic delay from my TC. Electronics

Notice the Del+Rev Balance. It have big influence of the dynamics and balance between reverb and delay.. Wish the Reverb could be a bit more spring reverb like as i am used to on my tube amps..but it close when the settings are low..

https://www.facebook.com/morte…notif_id=1484830862602544

[Blocked Image: http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s482/mortyblack/IMG_2888_zpslkrqjgoi.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s482/mortyblack/IMG_2889_zpsexxotxdp.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s482/mortyblack/IMG_2890_zps0pswi0vo.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s482/mortyblack/IMG_2891_zpsreimigkv.jpg]

• Thank, as always, for the hard work on this, Frank. I realize I am performing necroscopy here with this thread, but is there any chance you or another listmember approximated the other Toneprint of his called, "Aurora"?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks!

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• thank you for sharing your delay settings

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• I revisited this thread and decided to try to mimic the other Toneprint that SliderJeff asked for.

Here is my take on it:

Type: Single Delay

Mix: 58%

Delay 1 Time: 420ms

Reverse Mix: 0%

Low Cut: 145.0Hz

High Cut: 33488.1 Hz

Stereo: 100%

Chorus: 0.0

Modulation: 5.0

Flutter Intensity: 0.0

Flutter Rate: 5.0

Grit: 0.0

Ducking: +0.5

• Reference :

External Content youtu.be

Update 2022 :

Here is the exact setting of the video

Rig tempo around 95bpm

Serial two tap delays

NOte value 1 : 3/16

NOte value 2: 8/16

NOte val serial : 5/16

Tempo sync enabled

mix : 75%

mix serial : 62%

reverse mix : 0%

Stereo : 200%