patches & performances

• OK guys my next step in the discovery of this amazing product

In my coverband I need to cover all grounds : from black sabbath to volbeat , maiden , clean & acoustic stuff , 80's scorpions ...

So basicly need : clean , crunch , 80's , rock and heavy as basics ... lead variations on all except clean

What is the best thing to do : 10 patches with lead variations above each type , or make performances for each one (so 5 performance) and the variations on the lower button row ...

I don't need to toggle mod's or delays ... so is there an option to engage lead sounds ((mod/del/rev) with one button to be used with each of the 5 available basic sounds , leaving room for extra shizzle ?

thanks for the input

grtz from Belgium ;)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• You can assign one of your Remote buttons to turn on/off all three of these effects simultaneously. You can then assign the remaining buttons to whatever you'd like. Just remember, you can't have the same FX on two buttons on the Remoter. In such a situation, always better to navigate to another performance.

• You can assign one of your Remote buttons to turn on/off all three of these effects simultaneously. You can then assign the remaining buttons to whatever you'd like. Just remember, you can't have the same FX on two buttons on the Remoter. In such a situation, always better to navigate to another performance.

How can you do this ? Is it possible with other midi controller as well ?

thx

R

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Yes, definitely possible with other midi controllers without the restriction that you cannot use an FX again.

Could you tell me how to achieve this as well :)

R

• It totally depends on how many midi CC your controller can send. If it can send eight midi CC, you can turn on and off eight FX. If it it can send four, four FX. Keep in mind it is best if your controller sends a zero for each associated CC if you change stomps or hit the foot switch again. Thai will ensure the most flexibility in controlling the Kemper.