Any update on ship dates to the US ?

• Kemper's probably getting all the US users back for how Fractal treated the Europeans. : ) :P

haha! could be! :P
    But truly, I also it could be that since we (American) bitch and moan a little more than the rest of the world (c'mon admit it!) when it comes to product and service expectation, Mr. Kemper is trying to get us a version that has less bugs, so that we don't go beserk on him and also flood technical support! :D
    So we'll have to learn how to be patient...I'm sure Chris (Kemper) is well aware of the benefits the US market can bring to his product, after all, he took the time visiting some Nashville studio and demonstrating the KPA there!

• Here you go, for you American dudes who have been waiting patiently for your Kempers to arrive.

Here's a file of cabs, Import them into your Kemper the day you get it, it will save you the trouble of saving the cabs yourself.
    Say thanks to Tylerhb for his amazing FREE "Till's" cabs.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55111784/2012-01-30%2013-23-11.rar

And here are all the new Profiles that have been posted on the Forum up to now....most of them are incredible.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/551117…til%2026%20Jan%202012.zip

• Thank you GuitarTone,

Is there a way these amp files or rigs can be played using a program? Like using a standard riff etc....

CH :rolleyes:

Wishful thinking, bro....impossible. :D

I guess someone could record a riff, re-amp, and go through every Profile/Cab, record it or video it.
    When you find the guy let me know, I'd also like to hear/see it. :)

• Wishful thinking, bro....impossible. :D

I guess someone could record a riff, re-amp, and go through every Profile/Cab, record it or video it.
    When you find the guy let me know, I'd also like to hear/see it. :)

Actually it is possible...it's called the KEMPER!!!! :P
    But really, thank you guys! Thank you for sharing all these great profiles in advance! :thumbup: You guys make me even more impatient! Giving us fuel before we even get the engine! that's a killer teaser ;(

• Thank you :)

• According to a post on TGP, as of 1/1/12 "ProfilingAmp is in very final stage of UL approval and that's all that remains. Units are built and will be able to ship upon UL approval (hopefully in 2-3 weeks)". So this is the second report that UL certification is holding up shipping to the U.S. Does anyone here have any experience with UL certification, any thoughts on how long it should take? Again, it's too bad that we can't get an official response from Kemper on this.

Ok, I guess I missed that on TGP. I didn't know they were waiting for UL certification. That's a bummer, but at least we know it's out of Kemper's hands.

PRS Singlecut fanboy

• Having A LOT of fun. I hook up the Kemper and Axe Fx II to a Radial AB switch box, so that both are receiving signal to the respective units. Then I have another AB switchbox that I use to switch XLR outputs to an Atomic FR. I'm REALLY impressed with the KPA. It sounds and feels like I'm playing through a tube amp, not a model of a tube amp, not a physical model of a tube amp, but a tube amp. Of course, not all profiles are equal and like the amps themselves, some I like, some I don't, some I love. I'm not going to offer any disrespect to the Axe because both units sound great, do somethings better than the other, but at the end of the day, all I care about is how it sounds. I like to tweak the sound, but don't have OCD when it comes to my sounds. I also don't have need for crazy effects routing - pretty straight forward mod fx, OD, delay and reverb. I actually use an M13 because I prefer the ease of use and sound over the Axe's fx (I'm probably the only one who does) The KPA sounds great and is easy to use. It has the ease of use and simplicity of a POD with the sound that Line6 has been claiming the POD has for ten years.

I'm not going to load new firmware, make my own profiles or load others until I feel comfortable navigating the unit. I dont want to toast the unit since shipping back to Germany will be a pain. In some ways the KPA is very intuitive, in other ways, I have to refer to the manual.

Look forward to contributing my own profiles at a later date, but appreciate everyone sharing their profiles.

• Saved about $300, plus potentially several months of GAS. Just AB'd the KPA to my Randall MTS rig. Both running JMP style patches. Holy crap, does the KPA sound great.

I don't know if anyone hears this effect, but in the milliseconds after switching from real amp to KPA, Axe or other digital modeler, you can hear an almost fakeness, but your ears adjust almost immediately and it sounds great. Note, this happens when going from a modeler to a real amp as well, so it is not a critique of digital. Is it just my ears adjusting to the different sound waves and locations?

• Yes, it does sound great :D

Be careful with your report in the other forum - or the thread will be deleted ....

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de