Switching Between Morph/ Wah and Volume/Wah?

• I've partly read how to do this in an earlier thread, but cannot find it now. I have my Remote connected to Pedals 5 and 6. What I can do now is set a global parameter to select either the volume or Wah settings using the Remote, meaning when a Wah is engaged the Remote controls the Wah function, but when either there is no Wah or when the Wah is not engaged the Remote is just a volume pedal. So far so good.

There are times though when I want to have the remote switch between the Wah and the morphing functions. This would usually be Rig dependent and I'd like to assign this to selected rigs only, not globally. Can this be done and, if so, how?

• From the system manual.

Linking Morph Pedal
    The Morph Pedal can now be used to control Wah or pitch in Rigs that don't use Morphing. On the “Pedal Links” page in System menu, you can find four options:  MorphPedal to Wah  WahPedal to Volume  MorphPedal to Pitch  WahPedal to Pitch.
     Please note: options 1 and 2 are mutually exclusive, as are options 3 and 4.
    So, for instance, you could set up your Morph Pedal to control Wah and Pitch in Rigs that don't use Morphing, while keeping a dedicated Volume Pedal. Or you could just control Pitch via Morph Pedal, while the Wah Pedal controls Volume in Rigs that don't use a Wah effect.
     It is not possible to link Volume Pedal and Morphing Pedal via Wah Pedal, either directly or indirectly, as this would create logical conflicts. However, if needed, you could include the parameter Rig Volume in your Morphing.