Firmware 5 Beta Version Delay Question

• I can't seem to edit any of the parameters, on the delays, from firmware 5 beta,Im pressing and holding the delay switch, but just takes me to a volume parameter page right and left not lit
    One other question, when i add stomp or effects to slots, should each effect be saved individually? Im noticing that what I'm doing is not saving the effects.

• I can't seem to edit any of the parameters, on the delays, from firmware 5 beta,Im pressing and holding the delay switch, but just takes me to a volume parameter page right and left not lit
    One other question, when i add stomp or effects to slots, should each effect be saved individually? Im noticing that what I'm doing is not saving the effects.

That's not normal behaviour. If you hold down the corresponding button where the delay is located, your right and left markers should be lit up, since there is more than one page of settings.

Also, you don't have to save stomps individually within a profile, saving the profile itself should suffice.

Something might have got corrupted, try a firmware reset.

If that fails, take some pictures or a video and post back here.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've posted a video to YouTube

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No idea what's I'm doing wrong still can't see any parameters

• could it be that the loop distortion is locked
    to this slot ?

Don't think so, I remember changing the type to delay,if I have the Pre Beta 5 delays no prob,as soon as I tried to load one of the delays from Beta 5,my problems would start,as mentioned in my earlier posts,no parameters present etc.So I'm thinking of removing all the Beta 5 delays,(if someone can give me a step by step instruction ) -and starting again
    I'm in panic mode,for Saturdays gig really want to use the Kemper

• No idea what's I'm doing wrong still can't see any parameters

You stored Stomp presets called "DLY Crystal Delay", but before you've set the type to LOOP DISTORTION?
    Note that the NAME of a preset (the things showing up when you are using BROWSE) has nothing to do with the actual selected type.

At 0:45 you can see the TYPE in the preset on the right side, it says LOOP DISTORTION, and the color changes accordingly.

• Had the same problem. I restored to firmware 4. This time I first installed RM 1.6, then firmware 5 beta via a memory stick and now it's ok. ( If you install firmware via RM 1.5 you only see volume and distortion loop)
    I hope this will help you.

• It looks like you imported the Version 5 Delay Presets into an older version of the Profiler OS. This will lead to conflicts like the ones you are describing.
    Please post a picture of the last page of your system menu.
    And also send that email to [email protected]

I will sent you the requested email,in an hour or so.
    Meanwhile,how can I wipe and start from fresh again

• Had the same problem. I restored to firmware 4. This time I first installed RM 1.6, then firmware 5 beta via a memory stick and now it's ok. ( If you install firmware via RM 1.5 you only see volume and distortion loop)
    I hope this will help you.

That sounds,encouraging,is it simply a case of downloading firmware 4, and following your steps ?
    I won't be in front of the unit for at an hour,hopefully I won't run into any dramas.RM 1.6 I get from the Kemper site correct ? Just to be sure,is it the firmware or RM that's a zip file

• No not downloading firmware 4. but restore. Because I had installed firmware 5 beta via RM 1.5.
    If you have The latest RM 1.6 perhaps it will work but I installed firmware 5 beta via a memory stick and then the delays. Peace of cake.