Delays in fw 5 worked, but stop working after power off/on SOLVED

• I updated my kpa to fw 5 and the delays worked great, after power off and on the new delays are gone.
    Legacy delays work ok, but as soon as I browse to any of the new delays the delay sound is not present.
    If choose any of the new delays and bring the mix up to max(just wet delay) there is no sound from the kpa.
    The kpa shows all the delay presets in the display like "Dual crystal", but no sound.
    I tried to reinstall all the delay preset on a usb stick, but the kpa tells me that they are already in the pool.
    Does anybody knows what to do to get the new delays back? ?(

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Solved...I had left the hold function on when i powered down the kpa.
    When I un ticked the "hold" everything was back to normal, normal, normal, normal..........

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Hi Boogiem,
    could you be so nice as to edit the title of your thread by adding the word 'solved' so that perople having the same issue can see where to look for a sure solution?

regards

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music