[closed] user refuses help

• Hold on the first one is not a match with the second. Wrong file.
    Here is both of them.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is my new Elite Strat. Totally setup and sounding good right before this started. Along with my other guitars. Everything was back at default on the Kemper as they asked of me.
    I used a rig I don't normally use because they wanted a factory rig also. I just grabbed one at random although I tried many.

This one was a Lasse Lammert rig. LL-Bombed!
    No effects

• I used a rig I don't normally use because they wanted a factory rig also.

Well, my LL - Bombed! sounds like a creamy high-gain sound. Yours is lacking most of that gain. I used a low output PU strat, but with distortion sense to +5.4 dB to compensate.

EDIT: Ah, OK. Now your sound is closer to mine. You did not setup your noise gate, though. And you guitar has a bit of fret noise.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• What should we listen for?

Well, if it sounds good to you, do you want to trade?

• That of the Direct output ? The Direct out profile is supposed to be clean unless set otherwise , so sounds ok?

The dirty clip is with gain up pretty high and its not coming out as gainy as it should, is that the issue ?

Is it that way from all the outputs ? as in Jack out , XLR , spdif out etc... ?

Edited once, last by Robman ().

• External Content soundcloud.com

lots of noise.. noise gate on? ground lift @ the back lifted or no?

• Well, my LL - Bombed! sounds like a creamy high-gain sound. Yours is lacking most of that gain. I used a low output PU strat, but with distortion sense to +5.4 dB to compensate.
    EDIT: Ah, OK. Now your sound is closer to mine. You did not setup your noise gate, though. And you guitar has a bit of fret noise

All of my guitars have the same sound. There really is hardly any fret buzz. I did notice an ever so slight fret buzz on the direct out on a note or two but that is not at all the issue.
    I even jacked my bridge up to make sure that wasn't an issue when I was troubleshooting. These recordings have my normal string height though.

Some high gain rigs have noise. I don't use them if they do. As I said I just picked this Rig at random.

• External Content soundcloud.com

lots of noise.. noise gate on? ground lift @ the back lifted or no?

Ground lift buttons are all up. I changed nothing. The noise gate is where it defaults to when I hit initialize globals.

I didn't want anything different than what they asked for.

My normal rigs have no background noise.

• Tried the LL - Bombed! profile - sounds the same as your recording???

For some reason the recordings are sounding different. Some more extreme than others.
    I don't have a clue why this is. Besides thinking that its severity is changing at random. This one shows it at its worse. I am not changing any settings.

• I reamped your dry track and the amount of noise being generated is insane! How is your stuff all wired up because honestly I have to whack the noise gate.. I think this is on a 7... a 7!

• Sounds like mine when I go through the alternative input. Not only is there more noise, but it sounds like my guitar is fretting out. I'd go on but I'd probably get more "blunt" talk or insults about my reading comprehension.

• I reamped your dry track and the amount of noise being generated is insane! How is your stuff all wired up because honestly I have to whack the noise gate.. I think this is on a 7... a 7!

When I did those recordings I first hit Init globals.
    I disconnected all external pedals, the loop and all. Just guitar in to the KPA. Mains out and direct out to my mixer to my 2 DXR10s.
    The recording came out of my mixer into the Tascam DP 03.
    I recorded main channel left and direct right.

All cords are the better Fenders and they are brand new. I had some pretty new Fender cord before all of this but I bought new ones when trying to figure this issue out.

I don't hear much noise myself when playing here. Especially with my normal rigs I use. This rig did seem to be a bit more noisy. Like I said I dont normally use this rig.

• Sounds like mine when I go through the alternative input. Not only is there more noise, but it sounds like my guitar is fretting out. I'd go on but I'd probably get more "blunt" talk or insults about my reading comprehension.

I was not trying to insult you. I am sorry if you took it that way.
    But I did say that it was with all of my rigs many times.

Also waiting over 2 weeks and still not getting anywhere would be a problem with many.

• I just sat down to record some more clips to post.

For the last couple weeks the KPA sounded like hell.
    But just now it sounded normal again.

Sharp, no buzzing/ fuzzy sound and it rang clear.

What the hell is going on with this thing?

Yesterday we had a very small storm come through so I unplugged everything like I always do during the summer months. It was unplugged all night. I don't see this doing anything though because I tried that when this started. Though not for a long time.

During the summer when I am not playing I unplug my Furman. Which everything is plugged into. It stays unplugged until I play again.

Now the last couple weeks it has been plugged in constantly because our storm season is about over. Yesterdays brief storm was somewhat of a freak thing.
    I am not saying that unplugging it corrects it but more just taking anything I can into account to figure this out.

I now know for sure this is an intermittent thing more and more. I believe it also varies in how extreme it is.
    The clips I sent to support, although not good didn't sound as bad as my other clips.

• As I said earlier about your setup , your wiring could factor in and all that static could be due to the outlet your powered from .

I assume you own power surge protector .