[closed] user refuses help

• Ok sorry guys. Apparently he took them down.
    Didn't know they would do that. Good thing I got them because they are my favorites.
    Sound awesome to me.

Once again I apologize to @Trazan for my remark about not being able to find it.
    I did not know that people would take them down once they put them on the exchange.

Yeah, they used to be on RE, but he tok them down because someone kept giving him bad ratings for each of his profiles. No worries.
    EDIT: I was wrong about the reason for taking them down - thought about a different user

Can you find another profile on the RE which exhibits these problems?

• Ok, Here is a list of what is fact. So please go through it first if you are interested in this discussion because this repeating is killing me. :)

It is at random. Never know when or how long. Lately it is very persistent.

It does it with ALL of my guitars.

I have physically disconnected all unnecessary hardware, pedals mixer etc.

I have set the globals to default.

I have replaced all cables even though they were all within a year old. Decent Fender cords before and after.

I have tried at least 100 rigs with gain. Some I am familiar with, others I am not. ALL sound very bad.

Totally clean rigs sound very good for now.

It is NOT fret buzz. It is a sound of fret buzz on steroids though. With other peculiarities. Fret buzz does not come and go from one moment to the next. I am pretty good at setting up my guitars. Yes I keep a low action but in specs with Fender.

The guitars usually sound downright awesome.

It is NOT a simple or minor unpleasant sound. It sounds like total shit for sure. Absolutely unplayable.

Yesterday it got extremely bad. Worst ever the longer I left it on. Almost like turning down the volume on the guitar with a gain rig mixed with an extreme sound of fret buzz. Got real week sounding.

There is more I am sure but I am going to turn everything on now that I am home and see what today brings.

Thanks

• Please record something when the problem appears to have fixed itself and then record the same thing through the same rig when you percieve the problem to be.
    I think that's the best way to determine what could be happening to your KPA.

• Well it is still dead today.

Anybody want to recommend a rig off of the exchange that they are familiar with?

Must have a reasonable amount of gain though.

Please record something when the problem appears to have fixed itself and then record the same thing through the same rig when you percieve the problem to be.
    I think that's the best way to determine what could be happening to your KPA.

Definitely. Just have to wait for it to come back. will try turning on and off and unplugging for a bit.

Them goats can be hilarious. Want to get one just to goof with it.

• The problem can be heard in the direct track, too.

Can you plug your guitar directly into the recording interface, and make a short recording? That will show if the guitar is the source of the issue, or the input signal path in the KPA.

I think that this test could be really useful and help you to convince Kemper team that there is a problem in you KPA. I heard the problem in the direct track too. Maybe the KPA is adding that at the input and a direct track using only the audio interface could help to identify that.

• Try lead profile;

RZ_RockerMK2_X01 - do some lead stuff, bends, chords and what not.

• Yeah, they used to be on RE, but he tok them down because someone kept giving him bad ratings for each of his profiles. No worries.Can you find another profile on the RE which exhibits these problems?

Hey Mickael
    Not true. ;)

I don't care about bad ratings but I do care about NOT stealing the work of another one. Long story but there is a thread about this IIRC. But this is OT

• I took them down as many others because of tagging issues I faced some months ago.

Will repost them soon with correct tagging, but as I am lazy, it would take time...

Well I really appreciate them a lot. Thanks.

As I said I have been using them for as long as I can remember. Never had a Boogie but after hearing yours I would get one if the KPA gets to be too much for me.
    You got some Commercial ones? Never thought of looking because I was so happy with these.
    I would show my appreciation by looking them over and maybe picking some up.

• @Michael_dk maybe he is unable to articulate what he is hearing? This guy is extremely frustrated and is not trying to be difficult, he just doesn't know how to describe what he perceives to be wrong. And I agree, it sounds like crap.

Yeah, just trying to help get to the bottom of the issue. I feel the frustration, and I'm trying to help narrow down for the contributors what the issue is to the OP. The better we understand, the better we can help.

I hate emojis, but I hate being misunderstood more. :)

• You know, I did not expect this much attention or help and I truly appreciate it. This is not why I started this thread. Hence the title.

I have just been sitting here working on this and frankly, it is just getting more frustrating.
    I am putting my hands up.

I took off of my job early today to get home and try to figure this out.

The more I think about it, I am spending more of my energy on this than my customers. That will not do.

I had some days off for a bit when this started. So it was no problem. But I have jobs to do and jobs to bid.

Playing guitar is just a hobby for me. Although I really enjoy it. But I cannot let this take any more of my time. Or yours. 3 weeks is enough.
    I am not sure if you can help or not anyway.

I would guess it is not a connection or a turn of a knob type of fix.
    I think it is deeper. But, what do I know.

I sent what I had to support yesterday. If they figure it out.....fantastic. If they don't, well, I will figure what I want to do next.

Besides I am tired of typing and staring at this screen.

One thing I have learned in life is sometimes there is a point you just have to walk away.

I am doing that.

Now go play or whatever it is you would prefer doing.

Thanks

• One thing I have learned in life is sometimes there is a point you just have to walk away.

That's wisdom right there. But I think everybody here would like to see it solved nonetheless.

If you would be interested in a DI track for some quick troubleshooting whenever it suits your schedule, shoot me a PM. We don't have to do it in this thread, I can understand the frustration of an ongoing thread like this (been there myself).

• You heard my issue using your profile? That is not right , is it. It don't sound at all like that.

Some of us suggested to record a direct guitar track using your audio interface only. Did you read that? I'll write it one more time as I really think that it could help.

I can hear the problem in the direct track too. If that new direct track is ok, could be a way to convince to Kemper team that there is a problem that affects even to the direct track. If not, you have a problem, but not with the KPA.

• Your direct track reamped through my tube amp sounds terrible...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.