[closed] user refuses help

• Read towards the end of my post. I said it has gotten worse since I sent you guys the first clips.
    I told you I deleted them because It was getting harder to keep up with what clips were what- What clips were people talking about. They are gone. But I did ask what you would like now.
    So we could start clean. But you have continued pointing out that my clips have disappeared.

Yes they have. READ!

At the end I asked NICELY what would you like me to send you now that it has been worse for a while. What would you like me to record.
    You said you wanted to help, so I started my post by saying cool, that's all I wanted from the word go.

I also said I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE THIS on the forums.

Instead of sending me an email you decide to continue this on the forums. What the hell is your goal.
    One can only wonder.

If you were such a good company that some have claimed you would use simple common sense and common respect and just contact me personally as I have asked and as it should have been. Either you or one of your staff. I didn't care either way.

About the speakers. AGAIN. Why would anybody with half a brain, especially somebody in you guys position even attempt to blame it on my speakers?
    Get ready I am repeating myself AGAIN now. THEY HAVE SOUNDED EXCELLENT SINCE I HAVE OWNED THEM. They are NOT the issue. If what I have said was ever listened to you would know I tried other speakers. But you guys don't listen to shit.

You pick and choose. Mostly to try and make people look like idiots or inferior just to make yourselves look better. But you fail here because anybody that has paid attention and has kept up can see your BS.
    But good for you you have ass kissers and blind zombies that back you no matter what.

So how can I take somebody like this seriously. When they can't even simply narrow it down by listening to what the hell I say. Process of elimination. Simple. Work your way down.

So if you did read my posts, you are ignoring them. Over and over.
    Thanks for getting me to continue to repeat myself.

This is fun isn't it.

I truly believe you guys are just pushing me to the point that I just finally explode so you can just ban me and make this go away. Right?

Well, I have to go take care of MY customers this morning. Good day.

• All that is necessary is to get the clips
    this could be done in half of the time that it took to write your last answer
    Why don't you just do this ??
    You don't have to write nothing, sent the clips then your done and can wait for the results
    First i took you seriously, no i think you don't want a solution, because of whatever.
    For me im out, sorry for you but that was your decision
    with that behaviour nobody in the world where ever will take you serious

• Jim,
    You have opened up pandora's box by starting this thread with a very catchy title and posting clips here.
    You forced me to follow you and show in public how we support our customers.
    Take my apologies, but this topic is not going back into private domain.

CK

• For me im out, sorry for you but that was your decision
    with that behaviour nobody in the world where ever will take you serious

I agree. At this point, could anyone after reading his posts take seriously the subject of the thread?

Welcome to "Ground hog day" movie (extended version). Almost 3 hundred posts later some of them with interesting suggestions that could have end in a good diagnosis of the problem in a few iterations and here we are! Childish demonstration of stubbornness in my opinion...

• Kdrop the attitude and be less verbose. This post has an insane number of posts. Its easy to miss things. If the kemper team suggests something that youve already tried or eliminated, address that one point. Accusing them of trying to subvert support by ignoring what youve written is just more inflammatory text that obfuscates communication on what the issue is and what youve tried. It will just draw out more inflammatory text, not solutions. Make a summary post and repost it every now and then. stick to bullet points:

- kpa makes nasty sound on any profile with mild to saturated distortion
    - behavior started recently, after 2.5 years of use
    - tried different guitars and speakers
    - tried different inputs and outputs
    - link to dropbox DI track, recorded via...
    - link to reamp of DI track through ___ profile
    - link to reamp of DI track through another profile

• The possibilities of what's wrong sometimes can be endless and difficult to figure out, but with patience and only with patience the answer will be found. One time I almost returned a brand new set of Yamaha studio monitors because I couldn't get rid this rattling I heard using using EQ or anything else. After researching for a couple of days my solution was to put acoustic boards and bass traps behind the speakers. Speaker weren't the problem

One time I even had to replace a faulty USB cable that was causing all kinds of sound problems as some of the equipment is connected to audio interface and PC, another time it was and SPDIF cable,

I'm sure there are many other possibilities and eventually, there will be an answer. There are also many smart experienced individuals in this community that can get to the bottom of this and that isn't to say that Kemper Customer Service couldn't figure it out or isn't trying to help,

If this thing is in the public domain, then that's even better, everyone will add a learning experience after all said and done whatever the outcome will be. OP, don't let your anger get the best of you.

• Jim,
    You have opened up pandora's box by starting this thread with a very catchy title and posting clips here.
    You forced me to follow you and show in public how we support our customers.
    Take my apologies, but this topic is not going back into private domain.

CK

Jim !???

You know my name!
    You are doing the same god damn thing somebody else did on another thread to insult me.
    You know exactly what I am talking about!

It was an issue that ultinately made him leave and others cried.

You know my name you arrogant.....!!!!!

See your blind sheep following.