Mission Engineering EP-1 Expression pedal

• I've seen a YouTube video showing this pedal controlling volume and Wah ,the Midi settings page on the video show volume to Wah,I don't have that option on my midi settings.
    I want to use the one pedal for volume and use the switch to control Wah . At the moment I'm getting the volume,the switch actually activates the Wah,but still acts like a volume. I'm obviously missing something

• Please watch the video on our website that explains how to do this with a current version of the Profiler OS.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please watch the video on our website that explains how to do this with a current version of the Profiler OS.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for the video,I have set up my expression for Volume and it turns the Wah on,in this configuration I'm not getting the Wah effect,although the stomp light turns on to tell me the Wah is engaged,it's still acting as a volume pedal. I have now set it up as a Wah only it works fine,but I need the volume function as well

• Did you watch the video?
    If you want to use one pedal for volume and wah you need to configure it as a wah pedal and then activate the wah to volume option.
    This is also explained in the reference manual in the pedal link chapter.
    You can download the reference manual from our website.

• Ok I watched the video and the last part using the Mission pedal to control the volume and wah is what I needed. Mine is not working yet. I have wah>volume checked in the pedals. Pedal 5 is volume and pedal 6 is switch on (wah). The volume works and the switch turns on the wah, but the wah does not work it is just the volume still. Let me know if you know what else needs to be changed to make it work.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• Question related to wah and volume in order of effects: I have downloaded 5.0 and want Wah in "A" slot and volume after stomps/before amp. Is this possible with my EP1-KP? Thanks

• Yes, For the switch set it to stomp A. For the pedal set it to wah. Under system pedals checkbox wah>vol. That should do it. When the switch activates the wah you will have wah. When the wah is toggled off you are back to volume.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup: