whatever (solved) bug caused confusion

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    this is how the 3.3 version sounds ...to make it easier i add future soundfiles to soundcloud this thing with the zip files is lame ^^

• oh that typo was totally not on purpose ... ^^ and stuff :saint:

• @Bommel: I just downloaded your rig and tried it (i am on 4.0.2 release currently).

Judging from the soundfile you posted, it sounds similar.
    I use a HSS strat in normal/drop d tuning to test it, so it does not sound as brutal as your example ^^

But apart from the fact that the sound is supposed to sound somewhat 'broken' i think it works with my profiler.

Hope that helps

EDIT: I listened to your clips comparing 3.3 and 4.2.
    I noticed that i get a somewhat similar sound to your "problem-sound" when i pick my strings more softly. Then it seems like the signal is right at the edge of the gate's threshold and is only sometimes letting signal through.
    The more i play the rig, the more i get the feeling that there is a signal-level issue somewhere.

Plus, even when i turn off every effect module in the rig, it still sounds extremely fuzzy. Is this on purpose?

Edited once, last by LH ().

• Cool thanks :) CKemper stated in the other threat that they found the problem and it is in version 4.2. and above and they will fix that in future versions :)
    so yeah, it's through.. but thanks man!

Oh yeah, it is a profile of the ibanez fz7 fuzz pedal, profiled direct into the kemper so the sound itself is very fuzzy but just how fuzz is it starts to get muddy if you only increase the gain
    and the recti shaper and the bit shaper bring more dynamics into the gainstructure, compress it and gate it in a interesting way ... if you only gate it with a normal gate it will only remove the noisefloor but the gating
    of the bitcrusher sounds very much like the gating of my it fuzz and my fuzz factory, it is more lively imo .. i like it ^^ my samples are with a charvel desolation sk1 so with emgs ... oh and the comparison is another affected profile of a
    watkins dominator with basically the same effects and settings ... it is the sound i used on Mudgods EP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :D uh thanks xD ... i mean, wouldn't it be bizarre to call a band mudgud and have a clean normalsoundig guitarsound :D