Does anyone have profiles of a cranked 2061x Marshall amp from Paul Gilbert?

• Hints are welcome. I found two on re but they sound horrible and dull. Try to tweak them and change the cab hoping for better results. But there are only the two ones on re.

Cheers
    Frank

Edited 3 times, last by Eltzejupp ().

• For what it's worth, I picked a used one up to profile. I have a Kemper DI box and do direct profiles. I just pair existing MBritt IRs to it. I've done a few profiles and would welcome some feedback on them before posting. It doesn't distort like a 100W or 50W. It's a cleaner amp and it actually profiled at "0" definition when cranked. I've tweaked it a little to taste.

Let me know if you'd like me to email you one for some feedback.

• Lazy Paul......
    He has written that he has profiled his complete amp collection.
    If so, i cant find a profile from him on rm. Maybe he need an instruction how to upload. I will call him up ;)

• For what it's worth, I picked a used one up to profile. I have a Kemper DI box and do direct profiles. I just pair existing MBritt IRs to it. I've done a few profiles and would welcome some feedback on them before posting. It doesn't distort like a 100W or 50W. It's a cleaner amp and it actually profiled at "0" definition when cranked. I've tweaked it a little to taste.

Yeah, id like to check them out. You have pm.

Hi mtmartin, i cant send a pm to you. Didnt you sign in as a member here?
    Please post your e mail address.
    Cheers
    Frank

• Frank...I'm at [email protected]. Send me an email and I'll respond with some profiles. Again, these will be direct-only profiles but they're made using the Kemper DI box. Also, I've owned this amp before and in using it now, it doesn't have the distortion at full bore like other Marshall Plexis do. I'm just going to redo them anyway because it's a simple amp without too many parameters to cover. Let me know if you have any preference in settings of amp or pickup type to hear. The load being used is a Port City 2x12 Vertical OS cab with a M75/H75 config.

• Paul is probably lurking around here under an anonymous name.

Have you tried Top Jimis modded Marshall that used to belong to Paul ?

Hi Rob, did a short example with a 2061 from rm. This is nearly the sound what i am after
    it's a rig from a user called Dadula. I changed the cab to my fav cab and come to this dirty, dry sound. I think it needs a bit more tweaking, but it's absolutly practicable.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Frank