Double amp sounds

• Yes, the KPA can not create double amp sounds (only one amp at a time) - but we can get a huge 'double tracked like sound' by using the "Stereo Widener" effect (you'll find this effect in the 'Yellow' EQ group).

Put it into the X slot (because this slot is stereo) and check it out

It works quite well - and is 100% mono compatible.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• cool! will try it. I have a hard time knowing what each of the effects are just by looking. what is exactly it called? I see just short abbreviations.

• cool! will try it. I have a hard time knowing what each of the effects are just by looking. what is exactly it called? I see just short abbreviations.

You have to use the top left knob ("Type") to navigate the effects, not the "Browse" one (it takes through the FX presets)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, the StereoWidner sounds great - but works only for stereo setups - in case you use the KPA direct into an guitar amp/cab then this has no effect.

Here is an example:
    http://soundcloud.com/ahha/elm-mod

When played mono the effect is gone.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de