How much is my Kemper worth?

• I'm selling my Kemper in craigslist and someone offered $1600. This is the non powered head. Used but in mint condition. And this is $1600 Canadian. Is this a fair price for this man to pay? Ot should I sell for higher. I bought it for about $2400 Canadian from a German seller.

• I see them go for $1500-$1800 USD, or at least listed. That equates to about $2000+ CAD. $1600 CAD would be less than $1200 here, which would be a really great deal for the buyer. You wouldn't get blindly ripped off at that price, but I don't know the demand in your area. They definitely go for higher on eBay and Reverb.

• 1600.00 is not unreasonable for a mint unpowered KPA. One sold recently on Reverb.com, for 1299.00usd. Saw another one listed for 1530.00 on The Gear Page. Brand New units can be found on Reverb.com for 1800.00 - 2000.00. Several on Ebay now, for 1500.00-1600.00.

Of course, there's also a Powered head on Ebay for 4999.99 and a Powered Rack for 6999.99. Not sure what's going on there.

• You'd get more online. Reverb is nice in that it only takes 3% of sale with no listing fee. It could potentially sit there for a little while before being bought where an eBay auction would get you quick cash. If you can talk the guy up to $1800-$2000 CAD that might be worth it. I gladly take a bit less to sell locally with cash in hand than to deal with fees, shipping costs, and the worry that something gets damaged during shipping.

• Ok thanks, I think I'll just stick with the $1600, quick and easy and local then I don't have to deal with shipping and all that stuff.

Go trade. No need to accept the first offer you get from a potential buyer.
    Demand 1800.- and see what's coming next from him.