Remote switching off

• Playing around with my Kemper and remote connected,the remote is randomly switching itself off and the Kemper freezes.
    Re started the Kemper 3 times.Want to use it on this weeks gig but getting worried about reliability.
    Any suggestions

• Playing around with my Kemper and remote connected,the remote is randomly switching itself off and the Kemper freezes.
    Re started the Kemper 3 times.Want to use it on this weeks gig but getting worried about reliability.
    Any suggestions

So I've tried another cable still shutting down,damm,I wish this had XLR cable hate these cat cables

• I've read that several times here. Most of the time it either was the plug not connecting properly (on the Kemper side) or a cable that somehow did not work with the Kemper.
    Allthough all Cables since Cat 5e if I remeber right should work there seem to be some that just don't. If it happens with all of them, open a support ticket with Kemper..

• I've read that several times here. Most of the time it either was the plug not connecting properly (on the Kemper side) or a cable that somehow did not work with the Kemper.
    Allthough all Cables since Cat 5e if I remeber right should work there seem to be some that just don't. If it happens with all of them, open a support ticket with Kemper..

I grab another cable in the morning fingers crossed,I do have an MFC 101,if all else fails I'll have to try to get it working with the Kemper

• I've sort of had a similar issue: in performance mode, when I change a parameter then hit 'store', the remote shuts down and re-boots. When it comes back the changes have been saved, but it is a nuisance. (This is new since updating to 5.0.)