• I try to use boss RC3. I try to place end of the signal chain, and hardware loop mono in the effects - mod slot. But no matter where i place when i change rigs it change the sound of the recorded loop. What do you have for signal chain?

When I say "end of signal chain" I mean my looper is not in any of the KPA slots.
    My KPA main outs go into a mixer , The JamMan is connected to the Aux send/return of the mixer so I can mix the recorded loop with the outs of the mixer.
    This way the JamMan can record a loop of anything connected to the mixer s/a GR-55, Mic,Kpa. :thumbup:

• When I say "end of signal chain" I mean my looper is not in any of the KPA slots.
    My KPA main outs go into a mixer , The JamMan is connected to the Aux send/return of the mixer so I can mix the recorded loop with the outs of the mixer.
    This way the JamMan can record a loop of anything connected to the mixer s/a GR-55, Mic,Kpa. :thumbup:

When I still had my JamMan, this is how I did it also.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hey guyz...

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you have a POD HD500 and you run the Kemper INTO the POD's FX Loop (and not the other way round) then you have full use of the Onboard Looper with Voice Changing, Recording and everything. You can also have three Guitars / Basses and a microphone (Guitar In/Aux In/Variax/Mic In) plugged in at the same time (if you have Variaxes as I do) plus use the HD500 onboard FX in both Pre and Post modes. Oh, and did I mention full MIDI control over Patch switching (Nos.1-64 assigned), Stomps 1-8 and Wah / Volume control. A great combination all round - gives you infinite FX combinations with more being added all the time...

• +1

Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. Yes, normally I don't like loops that much but even I think a looper would be useful. ;)

For instance during soundcheck the soundguys normally would turn down the guitar in the FOH to see what kind of sound the guitar player is setting up in his amp on stage and then compare it to how it sounds in the PA. Now, with digital amps he can't do that any more. He only has that line signal and has to trust that this is how it is meant to sound like. With a looper I could just lay down the guitar, hop down from stage and go and talk to him and hear how the PA sounds in the room. Nice, eh?

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• I see what you did there, i see what you did there, ..... :)

• Brillant Idea I Must say!

• Yes, I use a wireless for this purpose. Only for soundcheck, for the gig I change to cable. It is a bit overdone, a looper would do the same job cheaper and less cargo. Well, ok, a wireless has more options, you can check out different playings in the house. And you don't have this parrot effect, parrot effect, parrot effect, parrot effect, parrot effect, parrot effect, parrot effect ...

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Well....since the time passing that I have owned one being a bit more than a year ago....Kemper has added in a polyphonic pitch shifting, parallel processing, opened up for a footswitch solution (Uno4Kemper), made a rack version, and of course now added a librarian.

These are all the things I wanted. Thus, that is why I have a new powered rack coming in shortly and sold all of my other gear.

The Looper would make it a very complete setup because at this point I was looking at some type of external looper pedal but I'd rather work on some hope that Kemper will come out with this on a near-future basis.

Thus far, I am really happy to be coming back to this solution.

:thumbup: