since some of you guys liked the cabinet profiles from my amp rigs, i decided to make some variations of these to gain some flexibility.
Just put the files into the "Shared" on your USB stick and import. To check out the cabs with different rigs, browse for a cab in the cabinet section, select it and the push the "lock" button. Every rig will now use that cab you selected.
- added some more variations
- renamed all 1960 cabs to "Tills 1960 xyz". Since i added a new cab, the old naming may be misleading. Should also be easier to remember your favourites this way.
- MESA rectifier 4 x 12 cab added. A huge bunch of profiles really. I tried to make as many variations as possible since in rented the cab for a few days only. Can produce some real brutal metal tones with lots of chunk. This really was a lot of work
- integrated the 1960 distant miking cabs
- retagged every cab. Much better since you will be able to see which file was used after storing a rig.
- added a bunch of "mixed" cabs, using the "tonematching" method and mixing over a DAW. These are blends of speakers with different characters. Most of them are mix versions of multiple cabs as Tills 1960 006, Tills Recto 055, G12K100, Marshall 1960 with G12T75, and the Greenback cab from the Siggi Mehl amp.
- added the two "lost" 1960 cabs, which were the first i ever did, just named MARSHALL V30 and MARSHALL V30 T75. These were renamed to Tills 1960 060 and Till 1960 061. Many thx to guitartone for providing them
- added 30 new G12H30 cabs. More to come soon
Here´s the recent free cab pack version on my homepage
Take care and have a lot of fun