Update 19.07.2012: TillS Cabinets - 1960 V30/T75 / Mesa Recto 4 x 12 / mixed / G12H30 cabs

• Hi everyone,

since some of you guys liked the cabinet profiles from my amp rigs, i decided to make some variations of these to gain some flexibility.

Just put the files into the "Shared" on your USB stick and import. To check out the cabs with different rigs, browse for a cab in the cabinet section, select it and the push the "lock" button. Every rig will now use that cab you selected.

Have fun!!! ;)

Update 28.01.2012:
    - added some more variations

Update 05.02.2012
    - renamed all 1960 cabs to "Tills 1960 xyz". Since i added a new cab, the old naming may be misleading. Should also be easier to remember your favourites this way.
    - MESA rectifier 4 x 12 cab added. A huge bunch of profiles really. I tried to make as many variations as possible since in rented the cab for a few days only. Can produce some real brutal metal tones with lots of chunk. This really was a lot of work :!:

Update 16.03.2012
    - integrated the 1960 distant miking cabs
    - retagged every cab. Much better since you will be able to see which file was used after storing a rig.

Update 09.07.2012
    - added a bunch of "mixed" cabs, using the "tonematching" method and mixing over a DAW. These are blends of speakers with different characters. Most of them are mix versions of multiple cabs as Tills 1960 006, Tills Recto 055, G12K100, Marshall 1960 with G12T75, and the Greenback cab from the Siggi Mehl amp.
    - added the two "lost" 1960 cabs, which were the first i ever did, just named MARSHALL V30 and MARSHALL V30 T75. These were renamed to Tills 1960 060 and Till 1960 061. Many thx to guitartone for providing them :thumbup:

Update 19.07.2012
    - added 30 new G12H30 cabs. More to come soon

Here´s the recent free cab pack version on my homepage
    www.tillschleicher.com

Take care and have a lot of fun :)
    Till

• Yeah, this the only way i know to export these. With a software like Total Commander you can go directly into your backup file and access single files easily.

Exactly what I do to manage the profile databank, I've start cleaning up the KPA and I'll leave the rest on the PC

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Wow these cab profiles are just awesome.
    Ive already posted elsewhere about how some of the KPA profiles are the first cab sims Ive ever liked. These Marshall cabs are just great.
    Ive teamed them up with my evh and afd100 profiles and Ive now got my dream live rig. Fabulous FRFR sound (A first for me) and the monitor sound to power amp and cab is just like my amps. The FRR sound is so good I may even just use monitors with the FRFR sound, and Ive always hated that in the past.
    If I never find another profile I like I will still be a happy bunny.
    Thanks very much for these.

• Yeah, this the only way i know to export these. With a software like Total Commander you can go directly into your backup file and access single files easily.

so, is it safe to use those cabinet-profiles? since the kemper-staff says not to mess with any file in any way...

• so, is it safe to use those cabinet-profiles? since the kemper-staff says not to mess with any file in any way...

The files have not been modified or edited anyhow, just copied from a place to another one. The fact that the KPA is recognizing the cabs for what they are and importing them in to the right place, means to me that is everything fine...ah, BTW those cabs WORKS as well! :D :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• so, is it safe to use those cabinet-profiles? since the kemper-staff says not to mess with any file in any way...

This statement by the Kemper guys just referred to editing profiles with a hex editor, which can cause serious trouble. I tagged the files manually on the KPA, which is a real pain in the ass. I really would like to provide some details in the tags, but without a editor or usb keyboard support this is way too much work....

• Yes true... so no more worries over hex-edited profiles?? Is that official? ;)

No, is NOT!! This only refers to this 1 case. Official word is that we should not edit profiles. :huh:

• Thank you very much, i'm going to try it because i want to profile some heads with a mute speaker and a di box importing the cab from the KPA. I would try yet the cabinets of your last profiles, that play superb, but this one is even better. Thanks!