Update 19.07.2012: TillS Cabinets - 1960 V30/T75 / Mesa Recto 4 x 12 / mixed / G12H30 cabs

• Hi!

Thx a lot for those great cabs. Is there an explanation about mic and position for the older cabs, too?

• GREAT,Thanx a lot.
    How u do that?
    I have a mesa boogie 212 cabinet. I want share it, but I don't know how.

Just select a rig that you profiled, go to the cab section and use the "store button". Donßr forget to name it correctly cause you wont be able to change that afterwards. You can now load the cab profile to the rig exchange as private and change the tags if you want. Then download the cab and rename it again. Very uncomfortable, but without a software tool, this is the only way.

• Hi!

Thx a lot for those great cabs. Is there an explanation about mic and position for the older cabs, too?

I afraid no. The systematic approach is a bit different from the ones i did before, where i tried to simply judge by ear. In the end, most of the time it sounds better to use a more "center" miking and roll off some high frequencies afterwards than using a more mellow "rim" position profile.

• Hey Tyler, many men will be happy to know that your H30 cabs are totally awesome! I never knew that these speakers get along really well with my ears. This Fully Grown Male Individual(tm) is in total love with your cab profiles. Thank you so much!

• Man thanks for the cabs my Kemper is staying because of your cabs.......amazing!!!
    recto 9, 29, 59 just awesome. The rest were great as well:)
    8)

• Hey Till

I was and am still very impressed about the great quality of your Cab Pack, so thx very much for all your efforts. As you asked for our personal ranking of the cabs, mine looks as follows:

1. Tills G12H30 001
    2. Tills 1960 061
    3. Tills Recto 002

By the way it's unbelievable how easy it is to upqualify an existing rig by replacing the Cab with one of yours; so I'm left a little speechless, which doesn't happen very often.

Thx again and best regards .... Evo ;)

• maybe stupid question but where those new G12 H30 cabs can be downloaded ? Thanks.

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• Thanks man , I thought there is new cabs as from end of July .
    I beilive I have all of your previous cabs , Lance gave me .

• that's correct , I got it .
    (I was just confused , looking at thread date on the first page, which is January the 3rd 8) )

• SOUND great through pa tonight at studio.
    Sounded much better than headphones did.
    Does not however fill the room like my 5150 stack its a different sound through the Pa in the rehersal rooms.
    Just got to decide wether to go matrix in to cab with v30 or go frfr with a matrix q12a for monitoring

• I must be doing something wrong, but, I can't import ANY cabs. Not even the free amp factory ones. Using 1.8 public beta here. Profile imports using usb stick works fine though. ;( Please helps me. :rolleyes: