[EDIT 24-10-18] THE SONG OF SILENCE - Cover in French [Made In KPA]

• Hello guys

It's been a while i didn't come on this topic and today i want to share with you our last music video : the cover of song "Stand My Ground" from Within Temptation !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyrics are adapted in French and the song is freely rearranged with acoustic and electrics elements.
    Obviously electrics guitars and bass guitar are 100% made in Kemper

Feel free to comment and subscribe to our channel if you like the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/CoverinFrench

Hope you will enjoy and thank you in advance for your support :evil:

• Hello Guys :)

You seems to enjoyed our previous work so i am glad to introduced our new music video : "Into The West" from the movie "The Lord of the Rings" !

The song is adapted in French and the electrics parts from the middle of the song are made in kemper obviously !!

I hope you will enjoy !

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Beautiful interpretion.! :) I do not understand the words but had some feelings.
    It is a difficult genre to make a frugal music in a large tension arc.

One more time it's a pleasure to see your great support thank you Sharry !
    We put many effort in all the job from the arrangement to the final interpretation so we are glad if it's working.

And when it's coming from non French spoking listeners it's even more interresting !

• Hello Guys !

Today i want to share with you our french cover from the mythic song "Nothing Else Matters" from Metallica !!

Lyrics are adapted in French and electric guitars (rythme and lead) and bass (not on the screen unfortunately) are 100% made in Kemper ^^

Hope you will enjoy and thank you in advance for your support :D

• Hello Guys

A little update to share our new cover in french of the mythic song "Stand By Me"

The electric guitar and basse from the middle of the song are made in kemper obviously !!

I hope you will enjoy !

• Hello guys I hope your are fine :)

Again and after a loooog time i really excited to share with you our new cover of the famous song "The Song of Silence".

Lyrics are still adapted in french language and the bass (start @ 1:34) and electrics guitars (crunch @ 1:50 and high gain @ 2:20) are made in KPA !

Hope you will enjoy and thank you in advance for your support :evil:

• While I think it sounds great and I dig her vocals very much, I'd recommend for her to limit the amount of vibrato! I love vibrato, and she does it well, but when it's on the end of nearly every vocal line I feel it's too much. Just my 2¢ FWIW! ;)

Thank you guys for your nice words it's very encouraging for us !

I will took a word to her of your opinion but i think i remember she said to me that the management of vibrato was one of her challenge ;)