Being able to display and edit cabs names in Rig Manager

• Hi!

I have a pack of cabinets IRs, the problem is, the name of the files are quite long and when I import them into my Kemper it only appears the first part of it, which it's exactly the same on all of them. So I can't see which is which in the display, I have to open them and re-store (since I can't rename them) one by one (and this doesn't delete the ones before), which makes it a really long and time wasting task.

So, it would be really great the option of making this from the rig manager in the PC, just a suggestion.

Thank you!

PD: Sorry if my English is not perfect!

• Alvaro, what @G String suggested is what many of us do; it's the best solution for now.

To be clear, this renaming must be done to the .wav files before conversion with Cab Maker™.

So, it would be really great the option of making this from the rig manager in the PC, just a suggestion.

This will be possible if and when Rig Manager's features are expanded to include this. An obvious statement, but many here, including myself, believe that the app's functionality will eventually include this as well as Rig editing, and if not, a separate app that allows this will appear at some point.

Your suggestion has been made many times and the team is aware of the request.