Input "pop" sound issue

• I've been noticing in the studio recently a sort of pop or clipping sound in my tone from the kemper. I figured I was overloading the input with my Cali76 compressor, but after plugging straight in and toying around with the clean/distortion sensors, I can't seem to figure the problem out. Strumming on a clean AC15 profile, I'll get little pops on this strum or that strum like it's clipping the input. I'm about to back up my profiles and update my software, but does anyone have any help for this? Thanks

EDIT: I think it was the EQ being run in the EFFECTS section that was boosting too much signal to the output. Anyone have experience with this being an issue?

• Hi,
    I experienced the same thing and got rid of it by
    -turning down the compressor a bit (for a start disable it completely); don't forget the compressor you'll see after dialing in the amp section parameters
    - play around with amp parameters esp. cabinet volume (if you've not updated to the latest software that is) they wisely disabled this control). I always forget and always looked there last.
    - turning down the input volume
    - turn off all boosters
    - look at the strings of the guitar: too close to the pus?
    - calibrating both input sense and distortion sense to zero (always a good thing). Especially if your's is a high output axe.
    - lower the local volume
    - look wether the output (led) is overloading

In my opinion the plops are caused by massive digital distortion as a consequence of too much signal power. Some rigs are really bad in this respect and I could not cure it for them. Contact the vendor if possible. The factory rigs - often underrated - should be safe in that respect.
    If you use some signal output changing device in front of the KPA turn it off for a while.
    I am quite sure you will get rid of it - if needs be increase the output volume of the amp. This can be done by using an eq in the power amp section with all parameters zeroed but the volume. Increase it up to 5 dBs. That should help your ears, that otherwise will be missing the treble in your sound.

Hope it'll help
    Greetings
    Joachim