Time related Parameters also as triplet

• Before you "swinger " becomes modern we called us "swinger" because we played swing music. This was long before your time - maybe in old books and old movies you can find something about that. ;)
    So you can guess what I mentioned ^^

Haha, yes, I derived the intent of your original post! The swinging sixties and all the craziness that came with it.

But I got to quote Dylan over here:

The times, they are a-changin'!

• Do you play swing with triplet delay?

Well the term swinger was some kind of jocking, but I played and still I am playing also in a Big Band with lot of swing tunes.

And yep, I would like to try.
    At the slower swing and shuffle the 1/8 are played as triple (imagine 3 triple and the 2. is a pause).
    Lot of blues has a triple feeling (e.g.12/8 feeling) but are noted as 4/4 .

I made some experiments with ms or setting the tempo. I tried the first delay come with the 3rd triplet - sounds great if you play 1/4 notes.
    Or I play a song with 120 bpm and setting the tempo at KPA to 180. That mean that a 1/4 value for the delay has the length of 1/8 triplets. For me it sounds interesting.

But it's not possible to use it life for me. I can not count in a song with 120 bpm and tap with 180 bpm tempo (at tap button).
    It would be possible to count in and tap with same tempo to set the correct tempo.

Still I am not sure if it would be really a musical improvement ore only an idea with not so much practical value. But the results till now are fine for me.

With tremolo triplets are realized and it is definitely an improvment.!