Date/Time of last Backup / Restored Backup

• I think this is mainly important for people who use the same settings with more than one Kemper.
    I Backup when I think it has been a while since the last time or when I know I did some changes in the Performances.
    When I'm working with another KPA for the next time I restore the Backup to have the same Sounds and settings on all of them.

I often plug in my USB Drive and am not sure wether I already have restored since last Backup or not.
    In the Menu for Backup/Restore, it would be nice If the KPA would show the Date/Time I made the last Backup or Date/Time the restored Backup was made.
    There might be not so many people that would like to have this feature but on the other hand I think this can't be so hard to implement in a future firmware.

• Timo, what Bobby means is that he'd like to be able to see when the Kemper last made a Backup, and also when a Restore procedure was last implemented.

These two dates & times would be displayed, perhaps via soft keys (labelled "Last Restore" and "Last Backup"), independently and regardless of which Backup files happened to be present on the currently-insterted USB stick.