[ReampZone] Dumble ODS HRM 50 [John Hudlt demo inside]

• I had/have the opposite problem.

I would not call it a problem :) It's more these clearly stand out on the strat while browsing the whole batch. This is the best way for me to sort the ones I will keep in my short list :

if a few ones really shine on a specific guitar without any tweaks, I'm done and will probably keep them for further tweaks if needed, but only for a slight different context, like more gain , les definition for a lead tone for instance.

• Dan is pretty good at non metal stuff too, You know what packs are neglected?
    REGGAE AND FUNK.....one day SOME ONE please do some Reggae and funk stuff...
    At least it will shut me up! Great presets there guys thanks for sharing,

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Desperate to try this pack, I've been hunting for a direct profile of a bluesier amp to use with my cab live for agessssss and this seems to be one of very few!

It's a hugely popular pack used by a lot of amateurs and pros - home and in the studio. You'll dig it for sure.

• How long does it take to get my order approved. Just purchased, but received no link. Just say's "Pending" when I log in.

Everything is automated and instant if it's pending then that usually means there is a problem with your payment. contact me via the contact form on my website to resolve it.

Cheers.

#EDIT

I See a payment has gone through with a person of similar name so I assume all is well?

• a new demo by Marco Petta;

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

have guitar doing a nice little rundown.

• External Content www.youtube.com

a fantastic new demo by the man John Huldt himself.

• (over a month later-r) I was demoing some of these last night to finally put into performances for live play. Pulled out my slide (I am strictly amateur - or even beginner when it comes to slide - do not do it live, yet) but damn, with some of these dumble profiles I sounded almost like I knew what I was doing! It really does help to have a good profile!

• (over a month later-r) I was demoing some of these last night to finally put into performances for live play. Pulled out my slide (I am strictly amateur - or even beginner when it comes to slide - do not do it live, yet) but damn, with some of these dumble profiles I sounded almost like I knew what I was doing! It really does help to have a good profile!

Glad you dig :)

• External Content www.youtube.com

Dumble !

• External Content youtu.be