[Solved, yay!] Lost. Every. Profile. (I am stupid)

• Well, it finally happened. This week I switched from Mac to PC and in the process I deleted every single one of my free and commercial profiles.

All of them.

I've spent the evening downloading the ones I could, but for many of them the download links expired. I've reached out to the sellers for assistance. It's been quite an evening.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Oh no, 'Pudgie! Geez man. How awful!

Do you not have backups or old partitions that might contain the (from the Mac) User / Lib / Application Support / Kemper Amps / RigManager folder? This one contains a database of everything you had in RM, which you could obviously restore, by copying them into the Local Library folder therein on another Mac, after which you could drag and drop your rigs to a FAT-formatted USB stick and transfer them to RM on the PC.

Are you sure you haven't got any backup files made with the Backup / Restore menu function in RM? That's just a single file and would be the most-convenient option, obviously, and also the least-likely you'd not have already explored.

I'm so sorry for you man. Major bummer. The silver lining is that you'll never allow this to happen again.

Hang in there, bud.

• Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Let me check those locations on the old Mac (thankfully I didn't get rid of that) and see if I can somehow restore my collection.

What a night. :S

• Oh man, if you've got that Local Library folder in your User / App Support / Kemper Amps folder, you'll be good to go, brother!

The K-Team™ recommends we never mess with that folder 'cause it could cause performance / stability issues in RM down the track, especially after updates, but in this case, you've got nothing to lose. Fire up RM on the Mac, create the equivalent folders in the Finder to what you've got in the app and drag all the Rigs (select all - command-A), folder-by-folder to the ones in the Finder.

Once you're done, do the USB-stick boogie I described and you'll be solid, mate!

• Sorry to hear. :(

I always put copies of my paid profiles in the cloud.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Nicky's advice could be worth like gold.
    With your old Mac RM you can send all Performances and Rigs to the KPA. (store at first all your tweaked Rigs/Performances from KPA)
    With PC RM you can upload again. Its a drop and drag game.
    I hope for you to succeed

• Crisis may have been averted. Luckily I had taken my MacBook Pro to a session a few months back and loaded all my rigs beforehand. I just launched RM and copied all the rigs to a USB stick. Provided I can copy them over to my PC without a fuss, I am golden.

Thank you all.

• Most sellers should have a store so you can redownload the contents of your purchase :)

And those that do not have already graciously responded to my emails and provided either new links or zip files. I am truly grateful for the showing of support I received from the community.

It's been a weird couple of days here in the US. Glad I could find some comfort here. Sniff, sniff.