"deep" editing, please try it!!!

• Playing around since 2h with cabs (tylerhb: your one are top class!!), sag, definition, pick, amp compressor and so for....give it a try!! If you think the KPA sounds good then you'll find some magic there. Dead easy to do it and to set it back if you don't like it. Every day more impressed by this box... :thumbup: :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Here an example of what I'm talking about:

I've put 2 original profiles (the Splawn and a Mesa MKII from the Axe II :D ), the first edit of the profiles (with DP in front) using just the "normal" front controls and some fx added, and finally the "tweaked" version (with DP in front and M -modified- at the end) made with all what is available.

Any comment is welcome

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ikw…arnet70-deep-example.html

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I really like the Definition knob and the Pick knob in the amp settings. For crunched sounds I use the Compressor of the amp section a lot. It's just so cool that you can play undistorted and slightly distorted sounds at the same level.

- Rob