Stop Tap Tempo/Beat scanner after accidental activation

• Hi there,

i have used my profiler for about one and a half years now, but i tend to do not use the tap tempo or the beat scanner.
    I use my delays mostly on fixed values, as i do not use them for rhythmic effects but only for making my sound a bit wider.

Yesterday i used my new remote for the first time in rehearsal, and it happened to me twice that i accidentally stepped on the tap button and activated the beat scanner mid-song.

So my question is: If accidentally step on the tap button and activate the tap tempo or the beat scanner, how can i get back to the preset time-value of my delay?
    I tried to switch to another performance, but the beat scanner was still on and adjusting the time of my delay.

Regards
    LH

• Thank you for your response,

so that means, if i accidentally step on the tap button, i have to go to the profiler and deactivate this option in the menu?

I hoped there was a 'faster' way, so i do not have to stop playing mid-song.

• when you deactivated the soft-button it is deactivated globally, so that each tempo in each Performance will be unaffected,. This means that the programmed tempo always will be used when loading a Performance.
    If you now step on tap-tempo or beat scanner by accident you only Need to switch to a different Performance and immediately back and tempo again is as programmed.

• I checked this today.
    Performance Tempo was deactivated.
    Unfortunately, when i activate the beat scanner, it stays activated, even if i switch to a different performance and back.
    I have to go to the profiler and hit the exit-button to stop the beat scanner.

What am i missing there?