Please bring back a delay without doppler effect when changing/morphing delay time aka. Free delay

• Title says it all. During morphing of Delay time I found out that you get Doppler effect-like sound when morphing delay time parameter. @Robrecht led me to an older post where this issue is discussed and where he wrote, that in former fw version there was delay-type = Free delay which did not exhibit this behavior. Free delay was lost when all delays were united into Legacy Delay.
    I think it would be nice if Free delay was available again.

• We have, when you use ToTempo.
    Let me check, if the Note Values can be morphed.

That's true, but would it possible to have it for ms setting too? With ms setting it is possible to set exact time value. With "to tempo" setting, you have to check what the tempo is and then calculate divisions and check if you can get it done with defined divisions. Eg. For morph from 200ms to 600ms I have to set tempo to 100bpm, then on 16/16 i have 600ms, but instead of 200ms i have choice of 188bpm or 225bpm. I know it's more hypothetical than practical, but if it worked for Free delay in the past couldn't it be applied to present delays?
    Maybe there is some constraint that doesn't allow for it and it's not that simple. In that case, can we get Free delay back? :)
    Christoph thank you for your time.

• I more or less quote myself from the originating thread in reply to the "to tempo"

Using "To Temo" is a semi workaround. You can enable tempo for the rig and morph the delay time in note value.
    The disadvantage is that the delays will morph in steps and not smooth. Another disadvantage is that moving from a 40ms short slapback to a 550ms, long feedback delay is not precise enough. BTW morphing Feedback from 40-125% without enabling "infinite" separately would be likable