Sudden Volume (Monitor Out) Issue

• I posted this in the wrong section, so in reposting this here.

I was messing around yesterday trying to get my Behringer FCB1010 woking with my Kemper, and of course it kicked my butt, but that is not what I'm writing about here. I don't know if it was a coincidence or just a random issue, but now all of a sudden the volume going out the Fractal Monitor Out that feeds my Freidman ASM-12 is much lower that it has been. Cranked all the way up, is giving me the typical volum of about 4, vs the 10 is should be giving me.

Volume out the Mains to my Studio Monitors is normal.

I went into output settings, changed my Monitor Out to Guitar/Stack and it was loud as normal again, change it out to Mono Master, volume is low again.

Any ideas?

• Have you linked the monitor volume to the master volume?
    I remember some issues, where the links created the problem that the values went off.
    But i think this was already fixed, so just a wild guess here.

• Check volume pedal level reflected by the bar in the System Settings. If the volume pedal is located at the end of the signal chain it has impact on Master Mono or Master Stereo, but not on other signal sources like Stack or Mod. The Volume Pedal Location (and Range) could vary by Rig.

• had the same problem yesterday, and my fcb1010 was cycling through the read out also..rebooted things were alright..happened a couple of times before on 5.0. can't reproduce the error

• sudden volume drop is a bug … I wrote the support and they confirmed that it is a bug. They didn't know before ;)
    It also appears on 4.2.2. …

They are working on it. For me works a fix: Turn up power amp boost in output menu and turn it down again.
    Then my volume-level is normal.

Greez
    Marc

• There had been a bug specifically related to Power Amp Boost. It's setting had been forgotten during restarts. But that bug could only affect the SPEAKER OUTPUT and the MONITOR OUTPUT. No other outputs. That one is fixed in 5.0.3 Public Beta.

• same problem, after updating OS, super low volume thru speaker. Power Amp Boost said +12db, but wasn't at volume. I adjusted Power Amp Boost down a few ticks then back up to +12 and volume came back! looking forward to fixing with 5.0.3 update - thought I was going crazy