Modulated Delay

• Hi Everyone,

I've been checking out the Kemper Amp and it looks really exciting, maybe what I've been waiting for for a few years now. The only thing that it doesn't seem to have is a modulated delay for the Edge/U2 type stuff. I guess I could always use a modulated delay pedal in the effects loop but it would be nice to have an all in one solution. Does anyone know if there are any plans to introduce a modulated delay in the future?

Thanks,

Tim

• They plan by sure to expand the FX and stomp section, I'll put it in the features requests for you ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks for the RTFM comment. I did RTFM and had already seen that page but it didn't seem to go into much detail about controllable modulation such as rate and intensity etc. I know you can add adjustable chorus after the stack section but from what I can see you can't really adjust those parameters like on a modulated delay pedal. Overall it looks like a great product though. :)

• Thanks for the RTFM comment. I did RTFM and had already seen that page but it didn't seem to go into much detail about controllable modulation such as rate and intensity etc. I know you can add adjustable chorus after the stack section but from what I can see you can't really adjust those parameters like on a modulated delay pedal. Overall it looks like a great product though. :)

...I was talking about myself, I didn't know that...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• No worries, sorry. Have you tried the KPA? Is it any good?

I have it and is by far the best piece of gear I had in my life, and I play since 30 years with a good number (far too many ;( ) of tube amps, analog boards, rack systems and modelers in my past.

• I have it and is by far the best piece of gear I had in my life, and I play since 30 years with a good number (far too many ;( ) of tube amps, analog boards, rack systems and modelers in my past.

I'll second that.
    Playing since 1976. Scary how many amps, guitars, fx units and modellers Ive owned since then.
    This is the best individual bit of gear Ive ever picked up in all that time.