YouTube Channel Dedicated To Guitar & The Kemper Profiling Amplifier

• Hey everyone! :)

I've been trying to expand the community on my YouTube channel with it's focus on the Kemper Profiling Amplifier, other music education (interviews and tuition) and other gear demonstrations. It's only just dawned on me that perhaps here is the place! (Duh Ben). I'm a professional musician based in the UK and have used my kemper for a variety high end tours both on guitar and bass, as well as recording. I have two Kemper series that I think you may enjoy but am always looking for feedback and suggestions from you guys! I'm always interested in meeting more of you!

The first focuses on demonstrating some of my favourite profiles for clean, mid gain and high gain. There are two bass videos coming out in the series over the next week where a professional bassist performances a song and then sits down for an interview to explain how he set up the kemper and his approach to bass.

http://www.youtube.com/playlis…GDkZZ8pAx8j0ggeTH7zK2RTtH

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The second is a series that is dedicated to helping you achieve the tone from some of our favourite guitar records! The first episode went live today and looks at The Police - Andy Summer's tone on 'Message In A Bottle'

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For my overall channel you can find it by searching 'Benjamin Bullett Mortlock'. If you like what you see, please subscribe, like and share as I'm really trying to help grow this community of musicians and especially guitarists!

Cheers guys, I look forward to meeting you!
    :thumbup:

Bullett.

• Haha thanks SpinnerDeluxe, you've just brought a massive smile to my face. I'm glad you liked it! Coming up in the series is 'I want it all' by Queen, 'Land of Confusion' by Genesis and 'Hysteria' by Muse!

• Wow, Message in a bottle is quite close! Thanx for that...

Haha thanks SpinnerDeluxe, you've just brought a massive smile to my face. I'm glad you liked it! Coming up in the series is 'I want it all' by Queen, 'Land of Confusion' by Genesis and 'Hysteria' by Muse!

Nice work. I'll be watching these! :thumbup:

Thanks buddy! Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions let me know! Thanks again!

• Very nicely done, thanks for taking the time to make the videos!

You're welcome, I love making this content. Keep me informed on anything you'd like to know or see. Take it easy!!

• Good job! Very useful for practising guitar AND tweaking the Kemper to our old vintage sounds...
    Next time catch your mic and do the vocals too on "message in a bottle".
    Then it would be perfect.
    Thank you for sharing!

• welcome ! I have lots of interest for The Who's tone, and 70's English music in general, I see you've been touring on a Who tribute, man you're lucky ! Seems you also got much love for the telecaster, it sounds so epic on the KPA :)

Here is one song I wrote on a Pete vibe once ago , KPA is a fantastic time machine when it comes to get all of our guitar heroes tones !

External Content soundcloud.com

• Good job! Very useful for practising guitar AND tweaking the Kemper to our old vintage sounds...
    Next time catch your mic and do the vocals too on "message in a bottle".
    Then it would be perfect.
    Thank you for sharing!

I'm a huge fan of old vintage like tones. Some of my recent work has been performing for tours or bands that play 1950's/60's and 80's music. One individual that creates and sells kemper profiles reached out to me and sent me his vintage pack which I shall be doing a video on soon!

Haha, I'm not much of a singer unless it's backing vocals. I may push myself on day but the focus on this series is to nail that guitar sound for you guys!

Thanks for watching and giving me feedback!

• Bullett, you will receive a letter from my lawyer soon. I wrecked my pinkie trying to play that!

Hahaha, dude that cracked me up! :D

It's a killer, I remember when I first started using the stacked 5th chords or add 9s it was a nightmare. I was shown a rolling technique that I sometimes use if I have to play 'Every breath you take' by The Police where you use your first finger twice. I'll perhaps make a video on that at some point!

• Good job :thumbup:

thanks dude!! :thumbup: