Display settings not working correctly

• When you change the display settings in this forum under
    My Profile -> Settings -> Display Settings and choose an individual style other than "Kemper grey", it doesn't really work. You only get the main page in the new display style but as soon as you enter a forum area it returns to "Kemper grey".

Yeah, I know, this is a "top priority" on the fix list... lol :P

• When you change the display settings in this forum under
    My Profile -> Settings -> Display Settings and choose an individual style other than "Kemper grey", it doesn't really work. You only get the main page in the new display style but as soon as you enter a forum area it returns to "Kemper grey".

Yeah, I know, this is a "top priority" on the fix list... lol :P

You really have nothing else to do than changing the display settings? Go back practicing!! :evil: :D :D :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Nope, it's not resolved.

FWIW, I think this section of the forum is just for fun, and doesn't get much attention, so many issues from this section have not been fixed yet...
    It must be on their super-low-priorities list :P

• Nope, it's not resolved.

FWIW, I think this section of the forum is just for fun, and doesn't get much attention, so many issues from this section have not been fixed yet...
    It must be on their super-low-priorities list :P

It's a Woltlab forum - I guess it's a setting somewhere in the control panel - it acts strange as only one subforum actually uses the setting you choose - and it's the one you were last in when you set it to a different theme. For me it's the "other gear" sub forum along with the main forum page.